300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
    Tip for you all. Work on your core. Pushups, leg lifts, planks, flutter kicks, burpees, etc. You may be an awesome runner and that is fine for the fitness exams but the mat room workouts are just as tough if not more intense. Get ready and prepare
    Thanks for this. Working on developing a fitness plan. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
      Yes they allowed me to choose a date within 2 weeks. They ask if morning, afternoon, or day is best for you and then proceed to check avaiabilty at the testing site based on your choice.

I chose 7/21.
      Great. Yeah I have 7/9. I couldn't do it after that. I'll be on MO for almost 2 weeks. The lady told me that everything has to be done by 20th of July.
      Good luck!
      Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 11:42 PM.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
      STAY STRONG!!!
      US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        Hello guys..

Just to update, CHS just notified me to schedule the Pre-Employment exam. It seems like this process is going very fast.
        I got the same call today too!!! However, the number it gave me in the automated phone call doesn't seem to work! i called the number and it said it isn't in service!! did you have the same issue? what should i do?

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynfinest View Post
          I got the same call today too!!! However, the number it gave me in the automated phone call doesn't seem to work! i called the number and it said it isn't in service!! did you have the same issue? what should i do?
          I actually had the same issues , I just kept dialing the number and it eventually went through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I hade the same problem, but only the first time I called. After that worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

STAY STRONG!!!
            US ARMY

Comment

• I'm so silly, through all of my excitement, i managed to dial the wrong number! I will schedule tomorrow. I am very surprised that they sent out calls already. Please everyone keep me posted as i would do the same throughout this process.

Comment

• Be prepared for a wait on hold... took me almost an hour to get through to someone yesterday afternoon.

If you're in bk, well the medical should be in Jamaica just a heads up. Good luck btw

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up, I am currently on hold right now lol. When did you schedule yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynfinest View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up, I am currently on hold right now lol. When did you schedule yours?
                    Have patience and stay on the line

STAY STRONG!!!
                    US ARMY

Comment

• Received my Provisional Clearance Form this morning and going to email it back now. Is everyone getting these?
                      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                      Application- 7/23/2014
                      Written exam - 9/24/2015
                      NOR: 10/31/2014
                      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                      NOPA- 5/4/2015
                      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                      EOD: 10/26/15
                      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Pft2

Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                        Took the PFT2 yesterday out of Sacramento. I believe my numbers were as follows.

220 yard run - 32 seconds
                        25 situps... like 38 seconds?
                        17 pushups . . . like 12 or 13 seconds
                        1.5 mile run . . . 14.22 ( and that was only because on completion of my 5th lap going onto my last I heard them call out the time of 10 something, so I think I got a little cocky and slowed down.)

It was only me and 2 other applicants. I'm not giving out descriptions due to privacy but one of them failed out because they did not finish pushups in enough time. And so I give warning to those that have made it through the entire process....the whole entire thing and are given an EOD and location and everything....come on!!!! Please at least go into the PFT2 knowing that you are comfortable doing the minimum requirements. The PFT2 is an extremely generous physical test compared to almost every known LE test in the entire world. If you can't pass the PFT2 then you really have no business in FLETC and you will most likely not pass.

Do not pass the Written exam, fill out an e-quip, submit your finger prints, pass the VBT, pass the Structured interview, pass Poly graph, pass backgrounds, and wait and wait and wait for the call and then lose it all because you did not spend the time to meet the minimum requirements that they ask of you just before starting your career.
                        Hi there, for the PFT2 push up part. Did they put a 4 inch block under your chest like they did for the PFT1 or no
                        Last edited by sassa26; 07-08-2015, 10:00 AM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                          Just passed pft2 yesterday any advise to help prep myself for the academy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          How was the push up part on the PFT2 did they put a 4"inch block under your chest similar to the PFT1? I am good with the running. Completed my polygraph and just getting myself prepared for the 2nd fitness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                            Received my Provisional Clearance Form this morning and going to email it back now. Is everyone getting these?
                            Where were you in the process?

Comment

• Any videos on how to do the side step correctly?
                              Last edited by bklynfinest; 07-08-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                                Received my Provisional Clearance Form this morning and going to email it back now. Is everyone getting these?
                                Are you 15-2 exam?

STAY STRONG!!!
                                US ARMY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8871 users online. 297 members and 8574 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X