300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
    Great, what dates do you have? Can you choose the dates, do you have this option? or not?
    Yes they allowed me to choose a date within 2 weeks. They ask if morning, afternoon, or day is best for you and then proceed to check avaiabilty at the testing site based on your choice.

I chose 7/21.
    CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
    External Assessment: 6/02/15
    TSL: 6/30/15
    NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
    Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
    VBT/SI: 08/04/15
    SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
    POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
      When I did the scheduling in May, they gave you a time frame (about 10 days) of when it needed to be completed. You pick a date then they call the facility to make sure the date is good.

I know down my way, they didn't have a fitness place in my state so I had to go to another jurisdiction (DC) to take it. Medical was 10 minutes away though so that was easier. Might have to go to another area for the test.
      Thanks
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
      STAY STRONG!!!
      US ARMY

Comment

• Hi all. Just got a call from CHS to schedule my Medical and fitness. However, I will be out of town until the 27th of July. Does anyone know who I can contact to speak to about this? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by vicman123 View Post
          Hi all. Just got a call from CHS to schedule my Medical and fitness. However, I will be out of town until the 27th of July. Does anyone know who I can contact to speak to about this? Thanks!
          Call the phone no from the email that they have sent you. If you didn't received the email yet, wait for few min. They sent me a voice message and an email
          Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 06:31 PM.

STAY STRONG!!!
          US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
            Turn on your private messages
            Went ahead and enabled them, thanks.

Comment

• Just called, after 10 min of waiting my appointment was scheduled in 2 days from now!

STAY STRONG!!!
              US ARMY

Comment

• I tried calling the number a few times today. No one seems to be picking up though. Is there a contact from DHS i should contact instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by vicman123 View Post
                  I tried calling the number a few times today. No one seems to be picking up though. Is there a contact from DHS i should contact instead?
                  Just keep trying that no. They will answer. I was on the phone with them like 5 min ago

STAY STRONG!!!
                  US ARMY

Comment

• Thanks, Nardy. Just tried again and the automated message said it they are closed now. I left a message. I guess i'll give them a call tomorrow again.
                    Originally posted by NARDY View Post
                    Just keep trying that no. They will answer. I was on the phone with them like 5 min ago

Comment

• Originally posted by RecentGradNYC View Post
                      zmara turn on your messages
                      Turned it on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just got my TSL last week and today got the SI notification. Anyone know why I got all pending on CASS except background. My background has a status of Not Applicable. Anyone else have this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                          I just got my TSL last week and today got the SI notification. Anyone know why I got all pending on CASS except background. My background has a status of Not Applicable. Anyone else have this?
                          Are you 15-2?

STAY STRONG!!!
                          US ARMY

Comment

• Yes, took exam in June.

Comment

• Did anybody else take the 15-2VRA exam? i know there were different announcements for this one and the 15-2, but they both have the same exam number. So i figure they fall in the same timeline. And i still haven't received my score yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                                Yes, took exam in June.
                                So you already received your unique application identification number? I didn't and I think some of the guys in here too...so I don't know what to tell you, I can't check my status on CASS.
                                Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 11:11 PM.

STAY STRONG!!!
                                US ARMY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11615 users online. 409 members and 11206 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X