Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    What do you guys think the salary range will be at JFK airport? At usajobs the range was 32k to 39k if I remember correctly.
    36-44k depending on gs5 or gs7. After about first year you make overtime which adds a lot and jfk has a plethora. So the beginning Is hard but then it's awesome.

    Comment


    • I'll call tomorrow morning to schedule my pre-employment exam, let's hope they will not put me on hold for like an eternity
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

      Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
      STAY STRONG!!!
      US ARMY

      Comment


      • Tip for you all. Work on your core. Pushups, leg lifts, planks, flutter kicks, burpees, etc. You may be an awesome runner and that is fine for the fitness exams but the mat room workouts are just as tough if not more intense. Get ready and prepare

        Comment


        • Are you at FLETC now dkman?

          Comment


          • dkman, your messages are full.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RecentGradNYC View Post
              i wasnt able to change my status from gs-5 to gs-7 based off of superior academic performance. Was told to reapply in the future for any grade changes. Maybe i'll apply to the next announcement if it has my location preference.
              Question: who is the Point of contact to try and change or inquire about grade (GS-5 GS-7) ? Is there a phone number or email address ? Thanks In advance


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Hello guys..

                Just to update, CHS just notified me to schedule the Pre-Employment exam. It seems like this process is going very fast.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                  dkman, your messages are full.
                  Clear now

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    36-44k depending on gs5 or gs7. After about first year you make overtime which adds a lot and jfk has a plethora. So the beginning Is hard but then it's awesome.
                    Thanks. I'm a bit worried about making below 40k in NYC though.

                    Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dkman View Post
                      Tip for you all. Work on your core. Pushups, leg lifts, planks, flutter kicks, burpees, etc. You may be an awesome runner and that is fine for the fitness exams but the mat room workouts are just as tough if not more intense. Get ready and prepare
                      PU, SU, leg lifts, planks, flutter kicks, burpees, 4 for the core, 300m sprint ecc...this is our breakfast in the ARMY
                      Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 04:54 PM.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

                      Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
                      STAY STRONG!!!
                      US ARMY

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                        Thanks. I'm a bit worried about making below 40k in NYC though.

                        Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
                        Turn on your private messages

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NARDY View Post
                          I'll call tomorrow morning to schedule my pre-employment exam, let's hope they will not put me on hold for like an eternity
                          Just got off the phone for scheduling medical/fitness

                          Was on hold for about 40 minutes 😑😑
                          Actually scheduling took less than 5 minutes.
                          CBPO

                          Applied: 5/02/15
                          External Assessment: 6/02/15
                          TSL: 6/30/15
                          NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                          Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                          VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                          SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                          POLY: 11/03/15

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
                            Just got off the phone for scheduling medical/fitness

                            Was on hold for about 40 minutes ������������
                            Actually scheduling took less than 5 minutes.
                            Great, what dates do you have? Can you choose the dates, do you have this option? or not?
                            Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 05:06 PM.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

                            Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
                            STAY STRONG!!!
                            US ARMY

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NARDY View Post
                              Great, what dates do you have? Can you choose the dates, do you have this option? or not?
                              When I did the scheduling in May, they gave you a time frame (about 10 days) of when it needed to be completed. You pick a date then they call the facility to make sure the date is good.

                              I know down my way, they didn't have a fitness place in my state so I had to go to another jurisdiction (DC) to take it. Medical was 10 minutes away though so that was easier. Might have to go to another area for the test.

                              Comment


                              • zmara turn on your messages

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6370 users online. 330 members and 6040 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X