300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
    Where can I live for a month in Queens NY? Should I rent a hotel/motel? I don't know much about NY.

there are alot of options ive been living in ny for since i was 3 which is like 24 years now, anyways im 10 minutes from JFK, and live in long island nice quiete suburbs of new york, it depends what your budget is, PM me ill explain it all to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      Where can I live for a month in Queens NY? Should I rent a hotel/motel? I don't know much about NY.
      You should look on google for short term rent in Queens...there are few sites. They should start from $45/day

Take a look at this one..
      https://www.airbnb.com/s/Queens--New-York--NY
      Last edited by NARDY; 07-07-2015, 12:07 PM.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
      STAY STRONG!!!
      US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
        Anybody successfully schedule their medical? How long to stay on the line for.... jeez
        I know someone who called them (CHS) yesterday to schedule the medical and fitness exam. Both of his exams are scheduled for the 20th of this month.

STAY STRONG!!!
        US ARMY

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pastelon;3685487]Wait.. IA dq'd you without having you take the poly? QUOTE]

Correct. The email from the hiring center that I was found to be unsuitable for employment after IA determined by BI was unfavorable. I had no idea my BI was being conducted, I never saw that my credit was pulled, my references were never contacted, never been arrested or fired. I just don't get it and still not over it completely. Trying to move forward with 15-4 however.

Comment

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
            I know someone who called them (CHS) yesterday to schedule the medical and fitness exam. Both of his exams are scheduled for the 20th of this month.
            15-2

Got a voicemail today to schedule a medical/fitness

So ready for this!!
            CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
            External Assessment: 6/02/15
            TSL: 6/30/15
            NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
            Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
            VBT/SI: 08/04/15
            SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
            POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
              You should look on google for short term rent in Queens...there are few sites. They should start from $45/day

Take a look at this one..
              https://www.airbnb.com/s/Queens--New-York--NY
              Thank you.

Comment

• still can't reach the medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                  If it states "your file is in the security office" it more than likely means they have started your BI? Do they normally pull your credit towards the end?
                  I would also like to know the answer for this, hopefully current cbpo's chime in on this

Comment

• [QUOTE=CCSU2014;3686491]
                    Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                    Wait.. IA dq'd you without having you take the poly? QUOTE]

Correct. The email from the hiring center that I was found to be unsuitable for employment after IA determined by BI was unfavorable. I had no idea my BI was being conducted, I never saw that my credit was pulled, my references were never contacted, never been arrested or fired. I just don't get it and still not over it completely. Trying to move forward with 15-4 however.
                    Keep on pushing, until we are either in or completely taken out.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CCSU2014;3686491]
                      Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                      Wait.. IA dq'd you without having you take the poly? QUOTE]

That is weird did you contact anyone??

Comment

• What do you guys think the salary range will be at JFK airport? At usajobs the range was 32k to 39k if I remember correctly.

Comment

• DEPENDS GS-5 OR GS-7

use this https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-over...ry-calculator/

Comment

• i wasnt able to change my status from gs-5 to gs-7 based off of superior academic performance. Was told to reapply in the future for any grade changes. Maybe i'll apply to the next announcement if it has my location preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
                              15-2

Got a voicemail today to schedule a medical/fitness

So ready for this!!
                              Me too, just got an email to schedule my pre-employment exam.

STAY STRONG!!!
                              US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                                I would also like to know the answer for this, hopefully current cbpo's chime in on this
                                They pull it multiple times if first one was months ago

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8967 users online. 362 members and 8605 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X