300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
    I have been following this thread for a few months now and finally I am able to post.
    I am a 15-2 applicant and received my TSL last tuesday (6/30). I have not received a NOR or CASS application id either. I am assuming the 4th of July might have slowed the emails down a bit. Let's hope we all hear some news this week!
    hey guys im a 13-1 applied in october 2013 , march 5th took my poly passed it may had sit down with investigator, went back and forth bunch of times asking questions for amonth, then i got another BI sent to me to answer some more questions. then june 8th i got a email saying rank where you want to work i picked JFK nothing more, and then i got a email saying JFK is your neo geographic location, and today july 6 i received a provisional clearance letter, i wonder whats next? and how much longer ? any ideas? or help?

Comment

I have been following this thread for a few months now and finally I am able to post.
      I am a 15-2 applicant and received my TSL last tuesday (6/30). I have not received a NOR or CASS application id either. I am assuming the 4th of July might have slowed the emails down a bit. Let's hope we all hear some news this week!
      Medical seems to be going out today.

Comment

...I am a 15-2 applicant and received my TSL last tuesday (6/30). I have not received a NOR or CASS application id either. I am assuming the 4th of July might have slowed the emails down a bit. Let's hope we all hear some news this week!
        I'm 15-2 also and received my TSL on 6/30...waiting for the next step.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
        STAY STRONG!!!
        US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
          Medical seems to be going out today.
          For 15-2? How do you know?

STAY STRONG!!!
          US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
            For 15-2? How do you know?
            I don't think that's for 15-2
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
              I don't think that's for 15-2
              That's what I thought, it's too soon...

STAY STRONG!!!
              US ARMY

Comment

• I'm a bit concern, I applied for CBPO-15-2 .. On 6/30 I received notification letter referred to proceed with pre employment process but I received 2 emails, one for a GS-05 and another for a GS-07. Then on 7/1 I received those two exact emails again, one for a GS-05 and another for GS-07. Does anyone know why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any 15-3 applicants receive their NOR yet?

Comment

• CBPO 15-2
                    Just received a phone and email for my pre-employee r exam..

"....Comprehensive Health Services has received a request from the Department of Homeland Security to schedule your pre-employment exam. "

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only with same issue. I applied for Queens (jfk airport) what about you?
                      Originally posted by Bob_joe View Post
                      I had the same issue happen to me. It's been a week and I still haven't gotten my test results. What location did you apply for?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zmara View Post
                        CBPO 15-2
                        Just received a phone and email for my pre-employee r exam..

"....Comprehensive Health Services has received a request from the Department of Homeland Security to schedule your pre-employment exam. "

So they are moving, that's great news. How send you the email? USAHire?
                        Last edited by NARDY; 07-06-2015, 03:02 PM.

STAY STRONG!!!
                        US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
                          So they are moving, that's great news. How send you the email? USAHire?
                          It was send by CHSMedical

Comment

• What is the provisional clearance form for? Does it mean you get to work at your duty station before your background is completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                              What is the provisional clearance form for? Does it mean you get to work at your duty station before your background is completed?
                              Exactly, because of the fact that you have high probability to pass your BI, they will hire you before your background is completed..make sure you check the "I Do" box.

STAY STRONG!!!
                              US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                                What is the provisional clearance form for? Does it mean you get to work at your duty station before your background is completed?
                                Exactly!!!! Did tou get it also?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8188 users online. 442 members and 7746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X