• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
    I submitted mine Jun 8, so I hope I hear something [emoji776]
    Did they pull your credit?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
      Did they pull your credit?
      well, I wont be able to know unless I check in one of those credit report sites. Or they notify you??

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
        well, I wont be able to know unless I check in one of those credit report sites. Or they notify you??
        They won't notify you. You can check it free online. I checked yesterday and did not see anything.

Comment

They won't notify you. You can check it free online. I checked yesterday and did not see anything.
          Ohh Okay, Thanks.

Comment

• Goto https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action for your free credit reports. It will also show if they pulled them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
              Goto https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action for your free credit reports. It will also show if they pulled them.
              Great, I completely forgot about it [emoji106]
              Thanks !!!

Comment

Goto https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action for your free credit reports. It will also show if they pulled them.
                Does credit karma shows also?

Comment

• I think so for credit karma. However, I know you get 1 free credit report of each reporting agency every year, from the link above. It's good to check for discrepancies which I had and wouldn't have known about if my BI hadn't shown me. For instance, Equifax was fine which I typically use but TransUnion (BI pulled this one) had some wrong info.

Comment

• What are the authorized firearms CBP officers are allowed to carry?
                    NYPD COP Exam # 1313 List # 3xx
                    APD-5: 08/12
                    Medical: 04/13
                    Psych: 06/13
                    Oral Psych: 06/13
                    BI: 08/13
                    JST: 10/13 (3:13)
                    Mini-Med: 10/13
                    Got the call: 1/5/14 @ 18:28
                    Academy: 01/08/2014
                    Graduation: July 2014

CBPO (Central East) 15-3
                    Exam: 09/04/13
                    NOR: 09/13/13 (90%)
                    TSL: 05/01/15
                    Medical & PFT1: 05/19/15
                    VBT: 06/17/15

Exams Taken: Port Authority Police, Suffolk Police (Score: 95%), Nassau Police (91.505%), NYS Trooper, NYC Sheriff, FDNY, NYS Court Officer & many more

Comment

Just checked my credit report....Nothing yet [emoji30]

Comment

• Originally posted by kimran611 View Post
                        What are the authorized firearms CBP officers are allowed to carry?

H&K P2000.

Beyond that, maybe a pool Remington 870 or M4. Outside of that, there are a handful of other mostly very circumstancially specific options that most CBPOs will seldom, if ever employ, the most common of which is probably the H&K P2000SK.

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                          Can you do that? Apply and then reapply when the next announcement comes if it has a port you want?? Seems it would really screw up the process and if they did that why not just put all the ports in this announcement if they needed other places?? If you do not get the port you want how long would one have to work at that location before being able to transfer?
                          Yes, and it probably does further jam up the process...especially for some people.

As far as transfer goes, it all depends on circumstances. Some people manage to move rather quickly and easily with a reasonable period of time. Some linger for years without ever seeing a meaningful window of opportunity open up.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                            Yes, and it probably does further jam up the process...especially for some people.

As far as transfer goes, it all depends on circumstances. Some people manage to move rather quickly and easily with a reasonable period of time. Some linger for years without ever seeing a meaningful window of opportunity open up.
                            So just wait for the annoucment that has the area I want is what you are saying? What do you mean circumstances? So apply for this announcement start the process apply again and change it if a different location comes available next announcement? Seems you were speaking out against that option but if you could clarify that would be great.
                            Last edited by service4others; 07-05-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Does credit karma shows also?
                              Do not use Credit Karma. They sell all of your personal information to creditors and who knows who else. Serious warning on the side of caution dealing with Credit Karma. If that is what you want to use then ok but I would use caution when signing up for Credit Karma. I use the US government site for the 3 bureaus and print reports and pay 7 dollars for the actual score.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Comment

• hey everyone i took the CBP entrance exam about 4 weeks ago. I got an email a few days ago saying I was selected to begin the employment process however I never received the score I got on the exam. Does anyone know where I would be able to access that and how long to expect for the actual employment process to begin?
                                Last edited by DanK16; 07-06-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5064 users online. 258 members and 4806 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X