300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
    When can I apply for central east coast? Hopefully next announcement I am not applying to this one because I do not want the areas available.
    They did the by region hiring announcement earlier this year. The next scheduled hiring announcement is in December but they haven't announced what regions/locations will be open.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
      It sure is the only openings right now. I was only offered 9 different border ports of entry in the southwest.

Next announcement is in early December of 2015 but I would just apply to the current announcement so you can get a head start with the application process. You can reapply in December to change your port and by then you should be done with most of the process. I would assume more desirable air and boat ports will have openings by then.
      Can you do that? Apply and then reapply when the next announcement comes if it has a port you want?? Seems it would really screw up the process and if they did that why not just put all the ports in this announcement if they needed other places?? If you do not get the port you want how long would one have to work at that location before being able to transfer?

Comment

• Is Dallas a sought after Duty Location? I recently just moved to East Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOPEFUL_LEO_91 View Post
          Is Dallas a sought after Duty Location? I recently just moved to East Texas.
          I would imagine so any big city. I am pretty sure this annoucment is border ports only.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
            I received an email today asking if I would like to elect to EOD with a provisional clearance while still in the pre-employment process. I still have the polygraph scheduled in two weeks and I haven't even begun the BI just yet. Has anyone else also received this email? That would be insane if I could EOD just 4 months after applying.
            I found this....and it can be also one of the reasons behind the provisional clearance....take a look

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...e-hack-n383926

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
              I found this....and it can be also one of the reasons behind the provisional clearance....take a look

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...e-hack-n383926
              I knew E-quip was down, because I contacted hiring center to check on my status. They said that e-quip is down so no body knows about my status regarding my background.. So after I read the link that you posted I started to have question marks..What is that mean to us now??? Is that means that we all are going to get provisional clearance? Or our process going to get longer than expected?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                I knew E-quip was down, because I contacted hiring center to check on my status. They said that e-quip is down so no body knows about my status regarding my background.. So after I read the link that you posted I started to have question marks..What is that mean to us now??? Is that means that we all are going to get provisional clearance? Or our process going to get longer than expected?
                Well, what can I say.....for those who have made it this far and got a [emoji736] can enter EOD and be one step ahead in the process while they continue with the BI, Polygraph, etc, etc. The downside, I believe, would be if dubious/false statements emerge down the road and get kicked out, then what [emoji24]

Comment

Well, what can I say.....for those who have made it this far and got a [emoji736] can enter EOD and be one step ahead in the process while they continue with the BI, Polygraph, etc, etc. The downside, I believe, would be if dubious/false statements emerge down the road and get kicked out, then what [emoji24]
                  It would be bad. But if you know you have clean background then nothing to be worry about. If they gave me that offer I would jump on it lol. I know my background is clear.

Comment

It would be bad. But if you know you have clean background then nothing to be worry about. If they gave me that offer I would jump on it lol. I know my background is clear.
                    Lol, I wanna get that email so bad [emoji12]

Comment

• So I know e-Qip was shut down by OPM and this can obviously slow things down, but I assume the people in security office side of things are still actually working on BIs?
                      CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
                      Exam 12/6/14
                      NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                      TS 1/23/15
                      Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
                      TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
                      VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
                      TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
                      Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
                      Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
                      Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
                        So I know e-Qip was shut down by OPM and this can obviously slow things down, but I assume the people in security office side of things are still actually working on BIs?
                        I assume the same [emoji120]

Comment

I assume the same [emoji120]
                          They didn't pull my credit report yet. So that tells me that they did not do to much about mine. I sent my e-quip 2 months ago.

Comment

They didn't pull my credit report yet. So that tells me that they did not do to much about mine. I sent my e-quip 2 months ago.
                            I submitted my e-quip packet in the first part of May. They pulled my credit a week later. I had my poly in the middle of June and I just met with my BI this past week. So things are still moving along for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                              I submitted my e-quip packet in the first part of May. They pulled my credit a week later. I had my poly in the middle of June and I just met with my BI this past week. So things are still moving along for me.

You are lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post

I submitted mine Jun 8, so I hope I hear something [emoji776]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 270 members and 6061 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X