Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASS finally shows that they received my background papers. Now what?

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
      CASS finally shows that they received my background papers. Now what?
      You wait, what else is waiting for green check on your CASS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Pisan917; 06-30-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• For those who have reapplied to newer announcements to change your geographical location, did your applicant ID change once you did so (as far as login into CASS)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
          For those who have reapplied to newer announcements to change your geographical location, did your applicant ID change once you did so (as far as login into CASS)?
          Good question. I am curious too. I had turned down a position because of the location and recently applied to a new announcement. My application ID is now not working in CASS Now.

Comment

• Post edited.
            Last edited by antman311; 04-23-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Can Series/Grade be changed if already in the employment process? Any negotiations down the road?

Comment

• Originally posted by RecentGradNYC View Post
                Can Series/Grade be changed if already in the employment process? Any negotiations down the road?
                Maybe if you are in process but I know once they call you with offer and offer your level if you accept it's almost impossible to change. So try before hand

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                  So if I pick Montanan as a duty station how long would I have to be there until I could go to a boat port or airport in Florida?
                  Very long time

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    Maybe if you are in process but I know once they call you with offer and offer your level if you accept it's almost impossible to change. So try before hand
                    thanks. Job posting Closing date was in may, i didn't officially qualify until my graduation in june for gs-7

Comment

thanks. Job posting Closing date was in may, i didn't officially qualify until my graduation in june for gs-7
                      I would call and tell them that, worth a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by antman311 View Post
                        Just got word I'm moving forward with the pre-employment process for the CBP Officer position (15-2). Update for those looking at a timeline:

CBPO 15-2 (GS-7)
                        5/9/15 - Applied
                        6/12/15 - Completed external assessment
                        6/30/15 - Referred to proceed with the pre-employment process.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        Hey I reapplied to 15-2 too, I received the tentative selection letter today but does not say GS pay level nor test score.

Comment

Can Series/Grade be changed if already in the employment process? Any negotiations down the road?
                          I called to inquire about the same; I was told that once you get the NOR with GS level, thats the inly time you can actually try to get it up to a higher level. Down the road with the process is impossible, they'll ask you to reapply.

Comment

It doesn't have to be graduation, if you sent the transcripts showing 120 credits or more, that should be sufficient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              I called to inquire about the same; I was told that once you get the NOR with GS level, thats the inly time you can actually try to get it up to a higher level. Down the road with the process is impossible, they'll ask you to reapply.

Same happened to me recently. I reapplied again with border patrol. But every step completed will be transferred over.

Comment

• So is GS5 bachelors only no experience or professional experience?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5735 users online. 247 members and 5488 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X