300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
    Tevance, It will not slow your current process. Once you take the exam and receive your TSL, all the steps previously taken will transfer to the last application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe you don't have to retake the written exam if you passed it previously within a certain amount of time.

Comment

• I hope, I hear something today.

Comment

• Originally posted by wbat91 View Post
        I believe you don't have to retake the written exam if you passed it previously within a certain amount of time.

You're right. If the person took the latest (computer) exam, you don't have to take it.

Comment

• Chances are you will have to take the exam again. My friend had to when he reapplied to the last announcement and he took the exam last September.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
            Where is your location? Mine is Dulles, VA, which from my understanding is a rarely given out choice, so Im thinking its safe to say im about to get the call. I was referred this Past tuesday, so probably geg a call mon or wed. Also, What was the time duration between your PFT2 and EOD? How much of a "heads up" did theh give you between your phone call and your EOD report date? Im hoping they at least give me two weeks. If not, of course imma still show on time and square away. Haha.
            My pft was Thursday june 11 in Georgia (harpers ferry was my original choice for location) with EOD the very next Monday june 15th. So definitely not much turn around time but I got it done!
            Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
              I hope, I hear something today.
              Me too! Anything just tell me anything
              CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
              Exam 12/6/14
              NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
              TS 1/23/15
              Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
              TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
              VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
              TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
              Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
              Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
              Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Did you take the test early since it's more humid there? I had to select Miami for my PFT2 as well and I live in the Tampa bay area. I've just recently started running outside in the morning around 7am before it gets too hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcfl View Post
                  Did you take the test early since it's more humid there? I had to select Miami for my PFT2 as well and I live in the Tampa bay area. I've just recently started running outside in the morning around 7am before it gets too hot.
                  Yea we ran around 7am because of humidity

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                    My pft was Thursday june 11 in Georgia (harpers ferry was my original choice for location) with EOD the very next Monday june 15th. So definitely not much turn around time but I got it done!
                    Good luck!
                    Wow! Thats no time at all. Sounds like I should be getting my stuff moved in storage...just in case... Last question: When you were referred to scheduling, how long did it take for them to call you?

Comment

Wow! Thats no time at all. Sounds like I should be getting my stuff moved in storage...just in case... Last question: When you were referred to scheduling, how long did it take for them to call you?
                      Less than a week...I think I was referred on a Tuesday and got the call by thuraday or friday

Comment

Less than a week...I think I was referred on a Tuesday and got the call by thuraday or friday
                        Wow, thats quick. Thank you for the information.

Comment

Wow, thats quick. Thank you for the information.
                          No problem! The last part of the process definitely kept me on my toes lol

Comment

• So if I pick Montanan as a duty station how long would I have to be there until I could go to a boat port or airport in Florida?

Comment

• Does anyone know if they give you enough time to inform your current employer with a two weeks notice?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem! The last part of the process definitely kept me on my toes lol
                                Haha Thats how I am now! Suspense is killing me because I dont know how much time Imma have to get ready. Packed most of my stuff already.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6709 users online. 378 members and 6331 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X