300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capt_Falco View Post
    Awesome! About how long did it take to get scheduled after the VBT? Just took mine this past Wednesday.
    I took my VBT-SI about 2 months ago. They did not schedule me for poly yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
      I took my VBT-SI about 2 months ago. They did not schedule me for poly yet.
      I am also a 15-1 applicant waiting to be scheduled to take the polygraph [emoji87]

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt_Falco View Post
        Awesome! About how long did it take to get scheduled after the VBT? Just took mine this past Wednesday.
        I took the VBT/SI on 6/10, received my results on 6/15 and received the notice for the poly on 6/26.

I'll repost my timeline.

CBPO 15-1 Southwest Region
        Applied - 3/2/15
        Exam - 4/2/15
        TS - 4/30/15
        NOR - 5/1/15
        eQIP - 6/8/15
        PFT1/Med - 6/9/15
        VBT/SI/Finger prints - 6/10/15
        Duty Location - 6/24/15
        Poly - 7/16/15
        BI -

Comment

• To those who has or had EOD. Did yall live in a hotel during those 30 days? I dont want to get a townhome till after the 4ish month training in GA. So Im contemplating over living in a cheap hotel while EODing, till I leave for the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
            To those who has or had EOD. Did yall live in a hotel during those 30 days? I dont want to get a townhome till after the 4ish month training in GA. So Im contemplating over living in a cheap hotel while EODing, till I leave for the academy.
            I stayed in a hotel for the first week then commuted about 90 minutes. Others from far away either stayed a cheap hotels, used Airbnb which I recommend, or with friends/family.

Comment

• So I get a call from my BI yesterday to "clear up" some things. Keep in mind I am well aware of the BI process and know full well they will speak to all past employers and pull employee records.

This was in regards to a job a had in 2010 as a juvenile detention officer. I put down I had 2 infractions. Tardies and 1 performances. The performance was in regards to a supervisor coming into my mod and speaking with me about a youth. Well, another supervisor came into my mod and did room checks, I was behind by 5min.

Apparently I did not list 2 other infractions for absences and another performance. I honestly do not recall these 2 and absences appear to be wrong. This employer listed me for 19 absences for my first year! Which is BS because after 8 you get fired. The performance was for a restraint on a youth. I had a couple of complaints but don't recall receiving a memo for any because they were all unfounded. Never got suspended for any wrongdoings on performances.

Should I be concerned? I honestly do not recall these 2 other infractions from 2010. Also, I remember er being asked if I falsified or withheld any info, I had no issues.

Comment

• Anyone has any info on SJU airport that wants to share?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                  Anyone has any info on SJU airport that wants to share?
                  If you have family or people you care about, don't take them to the island. If you have family or people you care about already on the island, get them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                    So I get a call from my BI yesterday to "clear up" some things. Keep in mind I am well aware of the BI process and know full well they will speak to all past employers and pull employee records.

This was in regards to a job a had in 2010 as a juvenile detention officer. I put down I had 2 infractions. Tardies and 1 performances. The performance was in regards to a supervisor coming into my mod and speaking with me about a youth. Well, another supervisor came into my mod and did room checks, I was behind by 5min.

Apparently I did not list 2 other infractions for absences and another performance. I honestly do not recall these 2 and absences appear to be wrong. This employer listed me for 19 absences for my first year! Which is BS because after 8 you get fired. The performance was for a restraint on a youth. I had a couple of complaints but don't recall receiving a memo for any because they were all unfounded. Never got suspended for any wrongdoings on performances.

Should I be concerned? I honestly do not recall these 2 other infractions from 2010. Also, I remember er being asked if I falsified or withheld any info, I had no issues.
                    Your word against there's at this point. Cbp takes honesty very serious. You should be able to mitigate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                      If you have family or people you care about, don't take them to the island. If you have family or people you care about already on the island, get them out.
                      I have family in the island.. things are not looking good but I can't leave as of right now... hopefully in a couple of years

Is there something you saw that you dislike?

Comment

• Just checked CASS. Haven't in a while. Now it says, "referred to EOD 06/23/2015" which was this past Tuesday. Should definitely be getting a call soon. Wouldnt make sense for them to give me such a rare location if I wasnt about to leave for EOD (if that makes sense). Fingers crossed! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                          To those who has or had EOD. Did yall live in a hotel during those 30 days? I dont want to get a townhome till after the 4ish month training in GA. So Im contemplating over living in a cheap hotel while EODing, till I leave for the academy.
                          I'm currently in preacademy for central east....Because of my short time frame between PFT2 and EOD and moving from 4 states away, I went the hotel route. I don't recommend it. It's $$$$$$. I know a few others have had luck with airBNB, and everyone else knows someone in the area. Good luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                            I'm currently in preacademy for central east....Because of my short time frame between PFT2 and EOD and moving from 4 states away, I went the hotel route. I don't recommend it. It's $$$$$$. I know a few others have had luck with airBNB, and everyone else knows someone in the area. Good luck!!
                            Where is your location? Mine is Dulles, VA, which from my understanding is a rarely given out choice, so Im thinking its safe to say im about to get the call. I was referred this Past tuesday, so probably geg a call mon or wed. Also, What was the time duration between your PFT2 and EOD? How much of a "heads up" did theh give you between your phone call and your EOD report date? Im hoping they at least give me two weeks. If not, of course imma still show on time and square away. Haha.

Comment

• So I was on USAJobs tonight and noticed a new hiring announcement for CBPO and checked it out of curiosity. The list of duty stations were the same ones I was presented with in my email last week (I had picked and was given Presidio, TX), but in addition to the ones I was offered, there was El Paso, TX listed which I was not offered previously in the email, but I wanted (since I live there). So I reapplied and chose El Paso for my duty location to overwrite the previous selection of Presidio. I'm just wondering if anyone knows exactly what that does in terms of slowing down or messing with my application process?

Application- 2/19/2015
                              Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
                              TSL - 4/30/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
                              Medical Exam/PFT1 (Passed) - 6/2/2015
                              Duty Station Selected - 6/24/2015
                              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Tevance, It will not slow your current process. Once you take the exam and receive your TSL, all the steps previously taken will transfer to the last application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4532 users online. 218 members and 4314 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X