300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
    No, but I live 5 min. From Charlotte, NC.
    Oh wow, yea. I live at Lake Brandt in Guilford County. I took my CBP exam in Charlotte and had my VBT/SI there. Shoot, I was just there Last week (Wednesday). My buddies and I went to Carowinds. Definitely the worse idea ever, haha.

Comment

• I took my VBT-SI and Medical in Charlotte. Now waiting to schedule for poly. I hate Carowinds )) I live in Fort Mill. When ever you come to Charlotte area let me know, we can go for run..
      Last edited by pinarsu; 06-26-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
        Come to NC and Ill workout with you. Willing to help anyone who ask. It was outside, mid-day; about 95-97 degrees out. I run every other day so we shall see how tomorrow goes after workouts, haha.
        Ohh stop torturing me lol !! [emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85] I am afraid I will have to practice being chased by a pitbull [emoji33] and see if my time improve !!! I'll keep you posted if there is something left of me !!!
        Last edited by sory_ann; 06-27-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I took my VBT-SI and Medical in Charlotte. Now waiting to schedule for poly. I hate Carowinds )) I live in Fort Mill. When ever you come to Charlotte area let me know, we can go for run..

Haha, yea. It was 90+ degrees out and we cooked like turkeys! Hahaha. Ohhhh gotchaaa! Nice nice, im familiar with Mills. Well, like wise. If youre around Greensboro, let me know. I dont expect to be here much longer. Everything is completed and I have my sector location, which is not far from here, luckily. If you would like any fitness advice, let me know. Ive been weight training/athletic training for 12 years now.

Im sure we had the same officers for the interview then, haha. Older guy with a nice Jeep Wrangler?

Comment

• ) yes we had the same officers.. I selected TX so as soon as I complete my process, I will be moving to TX. Thank you for offer for fitness. I have been training with weights and cardio, plus crossfit over 3 years. I am training by myself and so far doing good for a female lol) I can run 1.5 miles under 14 minutes. My goal is under 13 min. It has been so hot but I am doing my best to get better everyday. I can do 37 pushup and 45 situps in min.

Comment

) yes we had the same officers.. I selected TX so as soon as I complete my process, I will be moving to TX. Thank you for offer for fitness. I have been training with weights and cardio, plus crossfit over 3 years. I am training by myself and so far doing good for a female lol) I can run 1.5 miles under 14 minutes. My goal is under 13 min. It has been so hot but I am doing my best to get better everyday. I can do 37 pushup and 45 situps in min.

Was that you gender differentiating yourself? hahaha. We all can do the samething once we put our minds to it! Haha. Crossfit is a perfect way to prepare. Sounds like your training is doig you very well. Keep up the hard work!! )
              Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 06-26-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                Was that you gender differentiating yourself? hahaha. We all can do the samething once we put our minds to it! Haha. Crossfit is a perfect way to prepare. Sounds like your training is doig you very well. Keep up the hard work!! )
                Find me on facebook: "See Gee" is my name, which is my initials when pronunciated, haha.
                How long was your process? And what is your region?

Comment

How long was your process? And what is your region?
                  Oct, 30 2013 is when I applied. Process started on April 19ish, 2014. Background/drug test (last two parts needed to be completed) were clear two weeks ago, which is when I recieved me five choices of sectors to chose from. Now im just waiting for "the big call"

My region is Central East Coast.
                  Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 06-26-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                    where did you take your pft 2?? and whats the process of it? like what do they make you do first and like how many minutes of rest in between each thing? thanks
                    I took my pft2 in Miami, as far as rest goes it all depends really on how many people are taking it. There was six of us so we had an average of 4-5 min rest in between, everyone was done in about an hour.

The order they gave my test was as follows:
                    220 yard sprint
                    25 sit ups
                    17 push ups
                    1.5 mile run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello guys! Does anyone know where I could stay for preacademy at LAX on the 13th? Any tips or help appreciated! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                        I took my pft2 in Miami, as far as rest goes it all depends really on how many people are taking it. There was six of us so we had an average of 4-5 min rest in between, everyone was done in about an hour.

The order they gave my test was as follows:
                        220 yard sprint
                        25 sit ups
                        17 push ups
                        1.5 mile run

Where in Miami did you take the test? Was it at a park,school,track field?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          Where in Miami did you take the test? Was it at a park,school,track field?
                          It was at a park

Comment

• Sooo, this is kinda irrelevant, but every officer needs a good watch. Im selling my brand new 5.11 watch. Wanted a different color instead of black. PM me if interested.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/clo/5071541514.html

Comment

• Any other 15-1 applicants here already get a polygraph scheduled too?

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                                Any other 15-1 applicants here already get a polygraph scheduled too?
                                Awesome! About how long did it take to get scheduled after the VBT? Just took mine this past Wednesday.
                                BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4093 users online. 205 members and 3888 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X