300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
    When is the next annoucment? Or better question for what areas?
    https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/407040800

Pretty much the southwest border and the middle of nowhere

All the AZ, CA and TX locations are for the southwest border.
    Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 06-25-2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure this has come up before. I just wanted to fish for opinions on here. I've heard that CBP gets "double time" for their "overtime". During our PFT2 the two officers that were there told me and the other guy that passed the same thing. "At CBP all your overtime is Double time."

Is it really that straight forward, or is there some other method to this term that I don't realize or know about yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
        I'm sure this has come up before. I just wanted to fish for opinions on here. I've heard that CBP gets "double time" for their "overtime". During our PFT2 the two officers that were there told me and the other guy that passed the same thing. "At CBP all your overtime is Double time."

Is it really that straight forward, or is there some other method to this term that I don't realize or know about yet?
        They are correct. Overtime is double time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
          I'm sure this has come up before. I just wanted to fish for opinions on here. I've heard that CBP gets "double time" for their "overtime". During our PFT2 the two officers that were there told me and the other guy that passed the same thing. "At CBP all your overtime is Double time."

As was posted, OT is 2X.

Don't put a lot of faith into overtime.

One, it's not reliably available for many people.
          Two, there is nothing stopping the agency from dreaming up a pay reform plan and scrapping the current system. Although Congress would have to play along.

Border Patrol had their compensation realigned recently. Past practice would suggest that the notion of changing OFO pay structure is at least percolating in the corners of CBP currently, if not being actively looked into.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
            Haha, thank you. Thats the fastest Ive ever ran a mile. Monday, I ran it in 5:03.x
            Told my gym buddies I would beat it, so I did, haha. Hopefully, MHC calls me soon!
            Thats nice[emoji106] [emoji106] I wish I can have someone to workout with [emoji24] and challenge myself...[emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]
            Was it a treadmill run ? Or outside?
            Last edited by sory_ann; 06-26-2015, 06:10 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
              https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/407040800

Pretty much the southwest border and the middle of nowhere

All the AZ, CA and TX locations are for the southwest border.
              How did you pull that up early?? I just typed it in and nothing.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I am a 14-3 applicant. I have the polygraph scheduled for July 16, and I got my potential postings on this past Tuesday, and was told to rank them in order of preference. It looks like, pending nothing bad happens with polygraph, I will be stationed in San Ysidro/Otay Mesa, CA. No word on dates yet.

Comment

• I haven't scheduled for poly. yet, but I looks like I will be going to Laredo, TX. I can not wait to complete the process.
                  Last edited by pinarsu; 06-26-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Is cass down?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
                      Is cass down?
                      I don't think so. I logged in several times today..

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                        Yea how can I get dulles?
                        Honestly, the best answer I or any other person can provide would be to Apply to the Central East Coast when the option presents itself. Then, just hope for the best because they will pick you where they want and/or where help is needed. Best of luck to you and everyone else.
                        Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 06-26-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                          Thats nice[emoji106] [emoji106] I wish I can have someone to workout with [emoji24] and challenge myself...[emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]
                          Was it a treadmill run ? Or outside?

Come to NC and Ill workout with you. Willing to help anyone who ask. It was outside, mid-day; about 95-97 degrees out. I run every other day so we shall see how tomorrow goes after workouts, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                            Come to NC and Ill workout with you. Willing to help anyone who ask. It was outside, mid-day; about 95-97 degrees out. I run every other day so we shall see how tomorrow goes after workouts, haha.
                            Where do you live in NC?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                              Where do you live in NC?
                              Guilford County. Do you live in NC?

Comment

• No, but I live 5 min. From Charlotte, NC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7727 users online. 419 members and 7308 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X