Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK thanks for still coming back to help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I wonder if they will make us do pullups ( at the academy) or some other crazy workout [emoji123] [emoji125] [emoji126] [emoji470] [emoji473] [emoji475] [emoji474]

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
        I wonder if they will make us do pullups ( at the academy) or some other crazy workout [emoji123] [emoji125] [emoji126] [emoji470] [emoji473] [emoji475] [emoji474]
        One officer here just said there are some pull ups but not on a test. Trust me most people can't do a lot of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
          Guys, anybody knows how hard is to get into Boston Logan Airport? I haven't heard of anybody going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering the same thing…..
          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
          Application- 7/23/2014
          Written exam - 9/24/2015
          NOR: 10/31/2014
          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
          NOPA- 5/4/2015
          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
          EOD: 10/26/15
          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            Wondering the same thing…..
            Very hard

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
              Very hard

ugh with my age and picking the wrong location to begin with…this isn't good for me.
              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
              Application- 7/23/2014
              Written exam - 9/24/2015
              NOR: 10/31/2014
              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
              NOPA- 5/4/2015
              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
              EOD: 10/26/15
              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                where did you take your pft 2?? and whats the process of it? like what do they make you do first and like how many minutes of rest in between each thing? thanks
                I would also like to know. Thanks.

Comment

• Wow! That's faster than what I was hoping for but I'm glad you told me. I currently live in FL and I applied for WA so I was hoping for a week so that I could drive up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcfl View Post
                    Wow! That's faster than what I was hoping for but I'm glad you told me. I currently live in FL and I applied for WA so I was hoping for a week so that I could drive up.
                    Also we may be lucky but because of mass hiring our post Academy at my port starts a bit after graduation so I can attest and say most of us will be taking that week off and not rush back.

Comment

• Just a quick update on me for any one else part of the 15-1 application group to central east. I took my VBT and structured interview this morning. I'm guessing it went well since they did my fingerprints and gave me a letter with information about the 2nd physical test. Last week, in an email, I was also given two areas to choose from as my duty location, Newark Nj or JFK NY. This process has felt extremely fast compared to what I was expecting as I applied in late February and my hopes are high even though that polygraph is lurking around the corner. It is strange that they gave me a location option and p2 information so soon when i have not even been scheduled for a polygraph, has there been any case where a polygraph was not given? Though I do see that several others have been given duty locations, so maybe our groups are going through the hiring process differently. Any questions about the VBT that I can answer without breaking the confidentiality agreement I will be happy to do so!
                      BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by kcfl View Post
                        Wow! That's faster than what I was hoping for but I'm glad you told me. I currently live in FL and I applied for WA so I was hoping for a week so that I could drive up.
                        GA to Washington state might get you two days of travel time. Get with your port people and see what can be arranged.

If you need more time than they'll give you for travel...ask for annual leave. You'll earn 4-8 hours AL per pay period....depending on your total years of federal employment. You should have at least 6 days of AL accumulated by graduation time.

Comment

• Has anyone received their results for the 15-2 VRA exam?

Comment

• Took the PFT2 yesterday out of Sacramento. I believe my numbers were as follows.

220 yard run - 32 seconds
                            25 situps... like 38 seconds?
                            17 pushups . . . like 12 or 13 seconds
                            1.5 mile run . . . 14.22 ( and that was only because on completion of my 5th lap going onto my last I heard them call out the time of 10 something, so I think I got a little cocky and slowed down.)

It was only me and 2 other applicants. I'm not giving out descriptions due to privacy but one of them failed out because they did not finish pushups in enough time. And so I give warning to those that have made it through the entire process....the whole entire thing and are given an EOD and location and everything....come on!!!! Please at least go into the PFT2 knowing that you are comfortable doing the minimum requirements. The PFT2 is an extremely generous physical test compared to almost every known LE test in the entire world. If you can't pass the PFT2 then you really have no business in FLETC and you will most likely not pass.

Do not pass the Written exam, fill out an e-quip, submit your finger prints, pass the VBT, pass the Structured interview, pass Poly graph, pass backgrounds, and wait and wait and wait for the call and then lose it all because you did not spend the time to meet the minimum requirements that they ask of you just before starting your career.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                              Took the PFT2 yesterday out of Sacramento. I believe my numbers were as follows.

220 yard run - 32 seconds
                              25 situps... like 38 seconds?
                              17 pushups . . . like 12 or 13 seconds
                              1.5 mile run . . . 14.22 ( and that was only because on completion of my 5th lap going onto my last I heard them call out the time of 10 something, so I think I got a little cocky and slowed down.)

It was only me and 2 other applicants. I'm not giving out descriptions due to privacy but one of them failed out because they did not finish pushups in enough time. And so I give warning to those that have made it through the entire process....the whole entire thing and are given an EOD and location and everything....come on!!!! Please at least go into the PFT2 knowing that you are comfortable doing the minimum requirements. The PFT2 is an extremely generous physical test compared to almost every known LE test in the entire world. If you can't pass the PFT2 then you really have no business in FLETC and you will most likely not pass.

Do not pass the Written exam, fill out an e-quip, submit your finger prints, pass the VBT, pass the Structured interview, pass Poly graph, pass backgrounds, and wait and wait and wait for the call and then lose it all because you did not spend the time to meet the minimum requirements that they ask of you just before starting your career.
                              I've gotten good numbers on my pft2 as well. started pre academy and have been slacking on my running. I work out often but hate running. I have 4 months to run no big deal lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seriously they stop you at 17 push-ups?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7643 users online. 244 members and 7399 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X