Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there specific days of the week that they update CASS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
      Is there specific days of the week that they update CASS
      Tuesday's, I believe. Mine updates every Tuesday!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
        Is there specific days of the week that they update CASS
        I was told by MHC that it is typically Mondays and Wednesdays, but I think thats on average. I've had stuff to clear on Friday afternoons before. For the longest time, I was checking every hour, on the hour, haha. Had to stop that habit.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
          I was told by MHC that it is typically Mondays and Wednesdays, but I think thats on average. I've had stuff to clear on Friday afternoons before. For the longest time, I was checking every hour, on the hour, haha. Had to stop that habit.
          Lol!! I belong to that club

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
            Lol!! I belong to that club
            I do the same

            Comment


            • Good to know it is the Norm, Hahaha!

              Comment


              • Anybody knows how long from poly to BI to get contacted? Or the average time, thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                  Anybody knows how long from poly to BI to get contacted? Or the average time, thanks
                  Mine was almost a month. Others few months. Depends on region, polygraph review, hiring trends, etc

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                    Anybody knows how long from poly to BI to get contacted? Or the average time, thanks
                    Its so sporadic and case-by-case, it would be difficult to denote a average. So many variables would have to be considered such as, location demands at that time by CBP, location you chose, if you have any derogatory reports and issues, if you have any level of clearance already, how many places youve lived and worked, how hard it is to contact all of your references and make a appointment with them, the assertiveness of the investigator with your case and etc. So much to consider when determining how much time youre looking at or discovering the average.

                    Im a 11/2013 applicant and I just got cleared from everything today. However, there are some 1/2014 and a few early 2015 applicants who are already in the academy. Sucks, but great things come to those who will wait.

                    Hope this helps and makes sense.
                    Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 06-23-2015, 03:26 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Hello Everyone,
                      I can really use some help here. I just received my options and they are: Presidio TX, Lukeville AZ, Douglas AZ, Nogales AZ, San Luis AZ, Eagle Pass TX, Laredo TX, Calexico CA, and finally San Ysidro/Otay Mesa CA. If anyone could share any information on these locations it would be greatly appreciated. I will be relocating from the SouthEast. Thanks for the help.

                      Comment


                      • Hey Anillo, turn your PM's on if you don't mind.

                        Comment


                        • I think they are on now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                            Anybody knows how long from poly to BI to get contacted? Or the average time, thanks
                            In my case, I was contacted by BI @ 6 weeks after poly.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                              Hello Everyone,
                              I can really use some help here. I just received my options and they are: Presidio TX, Lukeville AZ, Douglas AZ, Nogales AZ, San Luis AZ, Eagle Pass TX, Laredo TX, Calexico CA, and finally San Ysidro/Otay Mesa CA. If anyone could share any information on these locations it would be greatly appreciated. I will be relocating from the SouthEast. Thanks for the help.

                              Nogales. Live in Green Valley or Sahuarita. Good luck.

                              Comment


                              • Any input on why Nogales?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12382 users online. 505 members and 11877 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X