300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
    Ok, if you failed 5 years ago that's it...you are allowed to go thru another polygraph because you passed the 3 year mark and congrats on passing it this time!.. the answer to your question is NO! they do not go back and take into consideration your past poly. I have a friend you recently got DQ before a poly and BI because some other stuff in his SF-86 and didn't even allowed him to try for the poly! soooo I say if you passed the poly bro your good to go...unless you committed some crime that they will find out during your BI then your screwed lol. Good luck bro!
    Hi maybe you could give me an idea if as to what to expect my husband is or was a cbp hopeful he had taken 2 polygraphs and passed and cleared his background with them with no issues while waiting for the whole process to be completed the poly expired so they called for another poly and didn't pass we don't understand how or why since he had passed before and nothing in his life has changed. Do you think CBP will consider the other 2 polygraphs to at least give him another poly their initial decision was not favorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
      Hi maybe you could give me an idea if as to what to expect my husband is or was a cbp hopeful he had taken 2 polygraphs and passed and cleared his background with them with no issues while waiting for the whole process to be completed the poly expired so they called for another poly and didn't pass we don't understand how or why since he had passed before and nothing in his life has changed. Do you think CBP will consider the other 2 polygraphs to at least give him another poly their initial decision was not favorable.
      Did he receive a DQ letter? If not, there is still a chance he could be re-tested.

Comment

• For how long the entrance exam is valid? I took it in a computer june of last year, i heard it's good for more than a year, is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
          I can definitely do that!!I am sure it will work, it has to!! Cuz "Failure is not an option" And I want to be prepared for all the kicks and punches [emoji123] [emoji123] at the academy [emoji12]

Thats the right mindset for sure! Best of luck! Really hoping I get the big call this week! I was born ready for those kicks and punches, hahaha. Where do you stand in the process? Got your location yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
            For how long the entrance exam is valid? I took it in a computer june of last year, i heard it's good for more than a year, is that true?

Is good for 3 years.

Does anybody know how is the poly good for?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
              Thats the right mindset for sure! Best of luck! Really hoping I get the big call this week! I was born ready for those kicks and punches, hahaha. Where do you stand in the process? Got your location yet?
              Love to be in your shoes right now [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] I got my location picked, Newark NJ. I am extremely exited that I got what I wanted and I get to stay close to my family. About 3 weeks ago I submitted my e-QIP and I am hoping to get something this coming week. And in the meantime [emoji123] [emoji125] [emoji467] [emoji4]

Comment

Wow his process must of taken forever if he had to re take the poly. That means that his poly expired after 3 years and then yes he has to take it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                  Is good for 3 years.

Does anybody know how is the poly good for?

If I'm not mistaken the entrance exam is good for a year and the poly good for 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                    Love to be in your shoes right now [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] I got my location picked, Newark NJ. I am extremely exited that I got what I wanted and I get to stay close to my family. About 3 weeks ago I submitted my e-QIP and I am hoping to get something this coming week. And in the meantime [emoji123] [emoji125] [emoji467] [emoji4]

Haha, well we all are in this together. If you need any tips or anything, feel free to pm me. Oh wow, that greats. Congrats to you! Same with me; not right by them but definitely in quick "emergency speed" driving distances, haha. Oh wow, the process is really diffrent for everyone then! I was never offered a location selection when I filled out by Eqip nor right afterwards. 5 months laters I did though, hahaha. Yea, had a huge incident happen this weekend at my current job and could have jeopardized my process with CBP. So, Im hoping I receive a offer this week, so I can go ahead and resign from my current job. Too risk. Worked too hard to mess it all up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                      Did he receive a DQ letter? If not, there is still a chance he could be re-tested.
                      No letter yet he was just told verbally.

Comment

Wow his process must of taken forever if he had to re take the poly. That means that his poly expired after 3 years and then yes he has to take it again.
                        Yes it took forever but I think it was because we moved from state and then he changed his location.
                        He already took the poly and he was told he didn't pass it and he hasn't been told if he is going to be offer a retest.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the entrance exam is good for a year and the poly good for 3.
                          I think poly is only good for 1 year from when you took it

Comment

No letter yet he was just told verbally.
                            How long has it been? It would make sense for at least a retake.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                              How long has it been? It would make sense for at least a retake.
                              He took it on June 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                                Haha, well we all are in this together. If you need any tips or anything, feel free to pm me. Oh wow, that greats. Congrats to you! Same with me; not right by them but definitely in quick "emergency speed" driving distances, haha. Oh wow, the process is really diffrent for everyone then! I was never offered a location selection when I filled out by Eqip nor right afterwards. 5 months laters I did though, hahaha. Yea, had a huge incident happen this weekend at my current job and could have jeopardized my process with CBP. So, Im hoping I receive a offer this week, so I can go ahead and resign from my current job. Too risk. Worked too hard to mess it all up now.
                                I am half way through the process and let me tell you that I dont want any kind of trouble near me. This opportunity means a lot to me especially because I have zero military/law enforcement experience. I have a BA and a MS, thats about it. And thank you so much for taking the time to share all that great information with everyone here. Best of luck to you too [emoji6]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5199 users online. 255 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X