300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
    Because I have my location already, I expect to receive the call soon. Ironically, my apartment lease ends in July so Im not renewing for this reason. As I'm packing up, I'm wondering what will i be taking with me to FLETC/EOD site...

To those who are there already there or have been told what to take, what exactly should I expect to take with me?

Thank you in advance!
    You don't need to take much. Some good black socks and black boots. Old, new, it doesn't matter as long as they can hold a shine at the tip. The condition or brand doesn't matter since they will be replaced as soon as they get you fitted at FLETC and they get your order in. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
      You don't need to take much. Some good black socks and black boots. Old, new, it doesn't matter as long as they can hold a shine at the tip. The condition or brand doesn't matter since they will be replaced as soon as they get you fitted at FLETC and they get your order in. Good luck.
      Agreed. Boots or shoes you can shine. Toiletries, bug spray, sunscreen, 2 running shoes, after hours clothing, bathing suit, anything to keep you busy laptop, books, Xbox, etc. Everything else is provided such as supplies, a very nice backpack, temporary iPad which have the study material on it and fitness attire.

Comment

• Thank you everyone for the helpful information. Sounds like a University type ordeal. Thoroughly looking forward to it!

Comment

• I received an email yesterday saying my geographic location has been changed to JFK/Queens, New York. Anyone else received an email?

Comment

• I got an email today to rank location like some guys got before.

Taz, did you happen to rank locations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              I received an email yesterday saying my geographic location has been changed to JFK/Queens, New York. Anyone else received an email?
              Which one you selected?? Newark or JFK

Comment

• I did, I picked Newark NJ as my first option but got JFK.

Comment

• How about you guys? What is your status? Which location did you pick?

Comment

I did, I picked Newark NJ as my first option but got JFK.
                    Wow!! I see how quick this goes. One minute can make a difference!!! I replied immediately!!! I didnt want to take the chance...Are you happy with JFK ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                      Wow!! I see how quick this goes. One minute can make a difference!!! I replied immediately!!! I didnt want to take the chance...Are you happy with JFK ?
                      Yes I am happy. I am happy to serve. Greatful for the opportunity.

Comment

• I got the email at 7:21 and responded by 10:15 choosing Boston as my 1st option; but I gotta say, that was for Northeast. I reapplied 15-2 to change to EWR specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                          I got the email at 7:21 and responded by 10:15 choosing Boston as my 1st option; but I gotta say, that was for Northeast. I reapplied 15-2 to change to EWR specifically.

I was so tempted to reapplied like you did, but I didn't want to take the risk and be forgotten somehow during the process and ended up praying 24/7 to get EWR!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                            1.5-2 years average if you include Academy
                            Also how long until you get the results from initial exam?
                            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Hopefully i can find a nice Apartment in NY, JFK area. Any advice on apartments in NY?

Comment

Hopefully i can find a nice Apartment in NY, JFK area. Any advice on apartments in NY?
                                Most are looking in Rego Park/ Forest Hills area in Queens. It's a relatively affordable area that's nice and safe. I've been looking at Astoria and LIC because I want to be close to Manhattan but it's a bit more pricey there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9839 users online. 353 members and 9486 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X