300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
    I see. Are you currently a CBPO assigned to JFK?
    I'm in pre Academy there. I start fletc in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Ok. Did you end up relocation once you found out your location?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
        Ok. Did you end up relocation once you found out your location?
        I'm from NJ so I'll relocate when I graduate fletc. I've been commuting

Comment

• I will be leaving to Canada for a couple of days soon and I would like to know if this will delay the background process. I have not left the U.S. since I was 4 years old.
          Written: 04/28/09

Comment

• Anyone from 385?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggreentracktor80 View Post
              Anyone from 385?
              I am

Comment

• Originally posted by Meph View Post
                I will be leaving to Canada for a couple of days soon and I would like to know if this will delay the background process. I have not left the U.S. since I was 4 years old.
                Most likely not, although, as with many things it depends on the particulars.

Maybe it's an issue if it involves something beyond tourism, family visit or some other innocuous purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggreentracktor80 View Post
                  Anyone from 385?
                  385! What port are you from ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well...selected Newark, NJ as my preferred location and GOT IT!! It couldn't be more convenient for me at the moment!!

Comment

• Does anyone know how strict CBP is with the one year wait for re-taking written exam? I applied last July and tested in September. Would like to try and apply for the current announcement posting. Thanks

Comment

• When did you received your confirmation?

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                          Well...selected Newark, NJ as my preferred location and GOT IT!! It couldn't be more convenient for me at the moment!!
                          when did you received your confirmation? I sent my email today and selected Newark NJ as my first option and JFK as my second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                            when did you received your confirmation? I sent my email today and selected Newark NJ as my first option and JFK as my second.
                            I got the email Thursday and 15 min later I emailed them back with my preferred location. This morning at 6:45 am, I received the email confirming Newark as my geographic location.

Comment

• 13-1 and deferred to change location. Taking the new exam tomorrow... Studying all these pages again! So now is on a computer, anybody has any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Are there any advantages of having an engineering degree and becoming a customs officer?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7540 users online. 260 members and 7280 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X