Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
    curious.....
    For those who have moved from out of state to work elsewhere, what addresses are you using throughout pre-academy/ FLETC?? I'm considering changing everything to my parents address even though I won't be staying there (in another state). I have my pre-academy starting Monday and I'm realizing that my current address in Virginia is on all my forms, which I will obviously be moving from.
    Will there be a family member or close friend/roommate at your current address that can secure your mail and fwd or go through important mail? If so, leave it as is until you secure a new place after FLETC. You can receive mail at FLETC so just have someone fwd you anything important. That's what I did my last run through FLETC. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
      Someone else got the letter from Homeland Security saying that your personal info was comprimised?

Be careful with these emails. HQ from another agency just informed my friend that fishing scams are popping up and sending fake emails stating they are part of the free credit watch program and ask for even more of your personal info.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
        Will there be a family member or close friend/roommate at your current address that can secure your mail and fwd or go through important mail? If so, leave it as is until you secure a new place after FLETC. You can receive mail at FLETC so just have someone fwd you anything important. That's what I did my last run through FLETC. Good luck.
        No, I was renting my apartment and turning unit # back over to the owner...I'll just change it to my parents for the time being, they can forward any important mail to me until I get a new permanent place. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          Be careful with these emails. HQ from another agency just informed my friend that fishing scams are popping up and sending fake emails stating they are part of the free credit watch program and ask for even more of your personal info.
          It was a physical letter from snail mail!
          CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
          Exam 12/6/14
          NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
          TS 1/23/15
          Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
          TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
          VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
          TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
          Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
          Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
          Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
            No, I was renting my apartment and turning unit # back over to the owner...I'll just change it to my parents for the time being, they can forward any important mail to me until I get a new permanent place. Thank you!
            That will be your best bet.

Comment

• BEWARE!!!!!! BEWARE OF THE VLC's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol (for the folks going to Pre- )

Comment

• This announcement seems to be ports of entry on borders checking cars only. How long would you have to do that before getting a boat or airport spot? Moving to nogales for 32k is a tough one.

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                  This announcement seems to be ports of entry on borders checking cars only. How long would you have to do that before getting a boat or airport spot? Moving to nogales for 32k is a tough one.
                  There's an announcement coming out towards the end of June, I read on the cbp website. Maybe try waiting it out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                    There's an announcement coming out towards the end of June, I read on the cbp website. Maybe try waiting it out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    Thanks but where did you see that exactly on the website? Can you PM me?

Comment

• http://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp/...ement-schedule

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

Thanks but where did you see that exactly on the website? Can you PM me?
                          Hi, I believe this is what Thecldriver was referring to

http://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp/...ement-schedule

Comment

• Anyone know how long an applicant has to appeal a poly result?

Thank you
                            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                            02/28/14-TSL Received
                            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                            07/01/14-VBT/SI
                            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

Thanks!
                              Anyone have any experience being in the guard or reserves and being a CBP officer?

Comment

• Has anyone had problems with "USA Staffing Onboarding Manager" prior to pre-academy? I had been waiting for this email and come to find out its sitting in junk mail and the 72 hours have passed and I EOD this week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7238 users online. 380 members and 6858 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X