Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh okay. Not sure my step yet, but atleast I know the bottom number if it is 1. Thank you for the information!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShangDoh View Post
      Well looks like I'm out of the game unless I get a chance at another Poly. On to the next agency and good luck to anyone still in the process!
      Did they tell you the reason? How long till they contact you? How, thanks. And sorry for you poly, hopefully you get to a better agency.
      Last edited by Pastelon; 06-11-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• I got the call. I will be working out of SFO (San Francisco airport). EOD July 13th. FLETc August 20th - December 31st. GS-7.

Good luck to everyone on here. Once you are done with backgrounds or your CASS says "referred to the scheduling unit" just try to not think about it and let things take place. My CASS told me "Referred to schedule EOD" on April 2nd, and I just got the call today on June 11th.

Thanks to everyone for all the good advice and different opinions on here. Take care everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
          I got the call. I will be working out of SFO (San Francisco airport). EOD July 13th. FLETc August 20th - December 31st. GS-7.

Good luck to everyone on here. Once you are done with backgrounds or your CASS says "referred to the scheduling unit" just try to not think about it and let things take place. My CASS told me "Referred to schedule EOD" on April 2nd, and I just got the call today on June 11th.

Thanks to everyone for all the good advice and different opinions on here. Take care everyone.
          And I thought my fletc date was bad. You leave there new years eve, ouch. Congrats and see you in fletc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I also got that email like everyone else. I put Newark first and JFK second. I live in NH at the moment, but I have family like 10 minutes form Newark. Initially I almost had a heart attack because I thought it meant I got passed the polygraph lol....but that is not the case and I am still waiting for the QC sentencing.

If I get the job it will be sad leaving NH
            Last edited by Kiernyc; 06-11-2015, 06:39 PM. Reason: added a lament
            CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
            Exam 12/6/14
            NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
            TS 1/23/15
            Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
            TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
            VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
            TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
            Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
            Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
            Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
              I got the same exact email! I am from Jersey, so I picked Newark as my number 1 and JFK 2.
              I also received the email. I have no problem saying it but I will not accept JFK or Newark. I am from NY and have no wish to return to the area. Quick reasoning: Too congested and too damn expensive. Even though I would love this opportunity, I won't return to the NY/NJ area for anything. I will wait to see if a later posting has better locations and if not, on to the next job opportunity.
              USSS Uniformed Division
              04/30/15 Applied to Announcement
              06/18/15 Received Notice To Take POST Exam
              06/22/15 POST Exam
              07/02/15 Passed POST
              07/17/15 SUPER Interview
              09/03/15 COE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
                I also got that email like everyone else. I put Newark first and JFK second. I live in NH at the moment, but I have family like 10 minutes form Newark. Initially I almost had a heart attack because I thought it meant I got passed the polygraph lol....but that is not the case and I am still waiting for the QC sentencing.

If I get the job it will be sad leaving NH
                We are almost in the same boat hoping for the best. You already got a second poly my husband took his and failed even though he had passed 3 before and had to retake it because it expired. But he has not received a response as to if he will move forward or not soooooo nerve breaking. He picked Newark as his first choice as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JH2015 View Post
                  I also received the email. I have no problem saying it but I will not accept JFK or Newark. I am from NY and have no wish to return to the area. Quick reasoning: Too congested and too damn expensive. Even though I would love this opportunity, I won't return to the NY/NJ area for anything. I will wait to see if a later posting has better locations and if not, on to the next job opportunity.
                  JH2015, I couldn't agree more!!! I was actually considering moving to the South (Houston TX)...Where I live now in NJ has gotten very crowded in the past 5 years. I don't like to live in an extremely quiet area, but at least I wish I don't hear my neighbors screaming, police and fire trucks sirens...etc...I am a mom and a wife and I want peace and tranquility for my family. And in terms of $$$$ I don't even want to talk about it!!!! Unfortunately, I can't go anywhere at the moment and will have to stay here

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                    JH2015, I couldn't agree more!!! I was actually considering moving to the South (Houston TX)...Where I live now in NJ has gotten very crowded in the past 5 years. I don't like to live in an extremely quiet area, but at least I wish I don't hear my neighbors screaming, police and fire trucks sirens...etc...I am a mom and a wife and I want peace and tranquility for my family. And in terms of $$$$ I don't even want to talk about it!!!! Unfortunately, I can't go anywhere at the moment and will have to stay here
                    Left Jersey last year, never moving back.

Comment

• Someone else got the letter from Homeland Security saying that your personal info was comprimised?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
                        Someone else got the letter from Homeland Security saying that your personal info was comprimised?
                        Yes I did...was dreading that it was going to be a rejection letter or something! Can't really do much about compromised info unfortunately. Gotta love those hackers! :|

Applied 10/3/14
                        Exam 12/6/14
                        NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                        TS 1/23/15
                        VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
                          Someone else got the letter from Homeland Security saying that your personal info was comprimised?
                          Whatttttttt??!!!!!! :/

Comment

• So much for SECURITY lol...

Applied 10/3/14
                            Exam 12/6/14
                            NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                            TS 1/23/15
                            VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
                              So much for SECURITY lol...
                              Leaked came from OPM private contractors.

Comment

• curious.....
                                For those who have moved from out of state to work elsewhere, what addresses are you using throughout pre-academy/ FLETC?? I'm considering changing everything to my parents address even though I won't be staying there (in another state). I have my pre-academy starting Monday and I'm realizing that my current address in Virginia is on all my forms, which I will obviously be moving from.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7689 users online. 373 members and 7316 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X