300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    Thanks Lol I know, but I'm not completely done yet. I haven't done the drug test and my background is in the adjudication process. I hope we're in the same class. They told me the background will be adjudicated ASAP. I hope that's the case.

You may have said this already, but how long have you been in the adjudication process? Cant wait to get my date and EOD date! Just got some boxes today to storage my belongings, haha. Though, it'll probably be a mid July or Aug class haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
      I gotcha. Well man, I hope I get some good action at Dulles considering that was the Air Port two of the 9/11 hijackers boarded from. I read that JFK CBP has a sweet SRT team. Can you verify this?
      They have the largest srt unit. Our training advisor said they are very selective with 20% pass rate. There are 10-16 officers on it out of 1300 at Jfk. We saw a video it did seem like an awesome unit but challenging. About 150 total in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
        You may have said this already, but how long have you been in the adjudication process? Cant wait to get my date and EOD date! Just got some boxes today to storage my belongings, haha. Though, it'll probably be a mid July or Aug class haha.
        Lol ah ah early preparation is good.
        my BI submitted my package in mid April, so it's going in two months now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
          Is there a reason why all FL ports are so on high demand except Miami from what I have seen? Maybe milperil you could know?
          Pastelon, I have no ideas. I thought Miami would be on high demand since it's a pretty packed city lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
            They have the largest srt unit. Our training advisor said they are very selective with 20% pass rate. There are 10-16 officers on it out of 1300 at Jfk. We saw a video it did seem like an awesome unit but challenging. About 150 total in the US
            Wow 1300 officers!?? and there still hiring like crazy up there? how many more they need? That's one of the things I would like to try for SRT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
              Wow 1300 officers!?? and there still hiring like crazy up there? how many more they need? That's one of the things I would like to try for SRT!!
              I've heard hiring more anywhere between 80-300.

Comment

• Question Answered
                Last edited by Spudcommando; 05-14-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• I just got an email stating that I would only be offered JFK or Newark when my final offer comes around and that I have to rank my number one choice. I'm not from up north so don't know much about neither locations, any help here on choosing would be greatly appreciated thank you! also I'm single with no kids if that matters at all.

Comment

I just got an email stating that I would only be offered JFK or Newark when my final offer comes around and that I have to rank my number one choice. I'm not from up north so don't know much about neither locations, any help here on choosing would be greatly appreciated thank you! also I'm single with no kids if that matters at all.
                    Hi Kris86, what region did you choose?? I am from New Jersey, and I got the email as well with Newark and JFK. I had picked Central East Coast.

Comment

I just got an email stating that I would only be offered JFK or Newark when my final offer comes around and that I have to rank my number one choice. I'm not from up north so don't know much about neither locations, any help here on choosing would be greatly appreciated thank you! also I'm single with no kids if that matters at all.
                      Sorry, I meant where are you coming from...

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                        Sorry, I meant where are you coming from...
                        I'm from Florida, I wanted to stay here but there hasn't been an announcement for the Florida region so I had put central east...I'm almost done with he process. Are you going with Newark as your first choice?

Comment

I also received an email for
                          Option 1 JFK/Queens, New York
                          Option 2 Newark, New Jersey

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                            I also received an email for
                            Option 1 JFK/Queens, New York
                            Option 2 Newark, New Jersey
                            yeah I'm gonna go with that same order.

Comment

• I went with JFK due to their schedule. I figured if I'm going to have it bad, I'd like to have at least a schedule that gives me some kind of life and let's me see the family on weekends every several weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                                Sweet deal. Do you know if Dulles has one? I feel they may since the factors of 9/11. Also, do you have a link or resource of the qualifications? My mile is 5:30 average and my first PFT1, i did 90ish push ups in a minute. BUT ive heard through the great vine that theres more to it to make such a legit team.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6449 users online. 318 members and 6131 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X