Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a few guys in our class from DC Metro area and Miami so if you both ever want to move to the great city of NYC they would love to switch. A lot of us were only offered JFK so they had to leave their families.

Comment

• On day one of orientation, did you folks print out and bring the payroll and benefit forms with or were these provided?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
        On day one of orientation, did you folks print out and bring the payroll and benefit forms with or were these provided?
        I printed and brought them because that is what it said to do. A lot didn't bring it. They provide forms again. You may have to do some again some were finished from online and I handed it. I just waited to sign them

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
          I printed and brought them because that is what it said to do. A lot didn't bring it. They provide forms again. You may have to do some again some were finished from online and I handed it. I just waited to sign them
          I saw that in the attachment but also read that we would be assisted and not to sign or submit anything prior. My PC has issues with the links and I'm finding several versions of each form when I do my search. I'll try from another PC in a bit. Thank you.

Comment

• East texas still slow hiring cbp's? Anybody?
            14-2 applicant here, referred to scheduling since 12/22/14...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got my official location email. It's Miami International Airport. So excited. That's exactly what I really wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                Got my official location email. It's Miami International Airport. So excited. That's exactly what I really wanted.
                Nice, happy you got what you wanted.

Comment

We have a few guys in our class from DC Metro area and Miami so if you both ever want to move to the great city of NYC they would love to switch. A lot of us were only offered JFK so they had to leave their families.
                  Wow, sorry to hear that about your class buds. That sucks how limited they were with your group. So Im taking it, according the your context, that JFK sucks?

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                    Got my official location email. It's Miami International Airport. So excited. That's exactly what I really wanted.
                    Congrats!!! We both got our top pick! Let keep in touch..got a feeling you and I will be in the same class.

Are you completely done as well? Excluding the PFT2..

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                      Wow, sorry to hear that about your class buds. That sucks how limited they were with your group. So Im taking it, according the your context, that JFK sucks?
                      JFK doesn't suck depending on how you look at it and where you are in life. I'm young and single from NJ who has been working towards this for awhile so I am ready for it. JfK does rotating shifts which is awesome, a lot of new hires so that's good for seniority, it's the busiest airport and best for learning in the country beside San Ysidro, and a plethora of overtime. If you are married from a different part of the country it may be a culture shock besides being hard on your family.

Comment

JFK doesn't suck depending on how you look at it and where you are in life. I'm young and single from NJ who has been working towards this for awhile so I am ready for it. JfK does rotating shifts which is awesome, a lot of new hires so that's good for seniority, it's the busiest airport and best for learning in the country beside San Ysidro, and a plethora of overtime. If you are married from a different part of the country it may be a culture shock besides being hard on your family.
                        Jfk is perfect. Can't beat three day weekends off and 35k overtime. I was considering newark myself, but so glad God placed me here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Thecldriver; 06-10-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                          Congrats!!! We both got our top pick! Let keep in touch..got a feeling you and I will be in the same class.

Are you completely done as well? Excluding the PFT2..
                          Thanks Lol I know, but I'm not completely done yet. I haven't done the drug test and my background is in the adjudication process. I hope we're in the same class. They told me the background will be adjudicated ASAP. I hope that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                            Nice, happy you got what you wanted.
                            Pastelon, thank you!

Comment

• Is there a reason why all FL ports are so on high demand except Miami from what I have seen? Maybe milperil you could know?

Comment

I gotcha. Well man, I hope I get some good action at Dulles considering that was the Air Port two of the 9/11 hijackers boarded from. I read that JFK CBP has a sweet SRT team. Can you verify this?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11757 users online. 426 members and 11331 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X