Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    Hi guys! I hope everyone is fine.
    I just received an email with four locations to choose from. The locations are:

1.Miami International Airport

2.Charlotte Amalie, VI

3.Christansted, VI

4.San Juan International Airport

I have to respond by June 11th they said.
    I am thinking.
    any suggestions guys please

Wow, all of your choices are great haha. Congrats to you. You and I got the same email today; different locations though haha. Dont think you could go wrong with any of those haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
      Wow, all of your choices are great haha. Congrats to you. You and I got the same email today; different locations though haha. Dont think you could go wrong with any of those haha.
      I think I'm picking all of them to increase my chance lol

Comment

• What stage on the pre employment process are you on milperil?

Comment

Got my location options this morning! Dulles, VA; JFK; Newark; Baltimore; Phil, PA. Man, i dont know what to choose, hahaha. Also, congrats to you as well, Vulture89!

Does anyone know anything about these locations that could please provide me with some knowledge? Thank you.
          Wow, how lucky!! Congrats!!

Well I'll tell you this, if you choose Dulles or Baltimore and don't like port down the road, look me up, you can have my JFK. Good luck none the less.

Comment

2.Charlotte Amalie, VI

3.Christansted, VI

I am thinking.

Pick Miami, stay away from VI and Puerto Rico. Especially if you have family. Good luck.

Comment

2.Charlotte Amalie, VI

3.Christansted, VI

I am thinking.

Or.....
              You can pick Puerto Rico and enjoy the place as a visitor for a bit with the intent to swap. There are a lot of Puerto Ricans that have pretty good ports in the U.S. that are already use to the unique life style in Puerto Rico and need to return for "family reasons".

Comment

• Wait, so Scheduling unit didnt call you guys? Just an email with locations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2.Charlotte Amalie, VI

3.Christansted, VI

I am thinking.
                  I've been to San Juan twice on vacation and I have to say outside of the touristy areas, the city itself is pretty rough. Also if you have a family, the education system on the island is rather terrible unless you can afford a private school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                    Wait, so Scheduling unit didnt call you guys? Just an email with locations?

Correct. It was a email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Wait, so Scheduling unit didnt call you guys? Just an email with locations?

I got a call both time I was offered the position.. Guess it varies.

Comment

• Can anyone shed any insights on miami international airport? Or those who live there how's the lifestyle, housing, etc. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                          Can anyone shed any insights on miami international airport? Or those who live there how's the lifestyle, housing, etc. Thanks.

Everything is expensive in Miami, even the air haha, but it's definitely amazing and beautiful down there.

Comment

• Just got my official location email. Its Dulles, VA! Super happy they gave it to me! Had a feeling they were gonna stick me in Newark or something.

Comment

Just got my official location email. Its Dulles, VA! Super happy they gave it to me! Had a feeling they were gonna stick me in Newark or something.
                              wow! how did you manage to get Dulles?? I even called this morning and the lady told me they are still only offering Newark and JFK for central east...Lucky you nonetheless! Congrats!!!

Comment

Just got my official location email. Its Dulles, VA! Super happy they gave it to me! Had a feeling they were gonna stick me in Newark or something.
                                Good.
                                congrats! When you emailed back, how many locations did you pick?
                                I picked everything lol ah ah. But I put miami as #1 choice. I hope I got it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8907 users online. 451 members and 8456 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X