Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On EOD, the first thing they told us we would learn was SENIORITY!!!!!!! pretty funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggreentracktor80 View Post
      So they changed my Class from 384 to 385, only like a 4 day difference before leaving to FLETC ,has this happened to any of you?
      Yes, this happened to me. I got another EOD letter after I passed my PFT2 and they changed my FLETC date to a week later.

I heard there's 10 CBPO sessions entering FLETC in June.

Comment

• What are you folks wearing at your ports for pre-academy? I know day one is business (suit/tie) but what about the weeks after? Khakis and polos? My letter really doesn't get into anything after EOD day. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          What are you folks wearing at your ports for pre-academy? I know day one is business (suit/tie) but what about the weeks after? Khakis and polos? My letter really doesn't get into anything after EOD day. Thank you.
          Depends what port. At Jfk we are relaxed. Suits day 1, either khaki/Polo after or dress shirts - business casual.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
            Depends what port. At Jfk we are relaxed. Suits day 1, either khaki/Polo after or dress shirts - business casual.
            Thank you.
            PM sent.

Comment

• Just got the call for my Drug Test Wednesday!!! Everything else is complete, so considering everyone elses input, I should receive an offer this week or next, along with the PFT2!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                Just got the call for my Drug Test Wednesday!!! Everything else is complete, so considering everyone elses input, I should receive an offer this week or next, along with the PFT2!!!!!
                Awesome!!! Congrats!!! 👍👍👍👍

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
                  Awesome!!! Congrats!!! ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
                  Thank you! Super excited. How is everything coming along for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                    Thank you! Super excited. How is everything coming along for you?
                    You got it!! Everything going well. I was contacted by my BI today. He wants to meet tomorrow so that I can update some forms. I believe he said it was the financial form. Just waiting for the call!!! Eager to head off to academy!!! Good luck!!

Comment

• Hello everyone! Long time lurker here, I'm a 14-1 west coast applicant. I got the call today with two available ports..SFO & LAX. I'm happy to say I will be going to LAX! I intially got the call April 29 but deferred since the only available port was SFO and the cost of living there seemed outrageous, not that LA is any better haha. Anyone else headed to LAX July 13? Starting FLETC August 18!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vulture89 View Post
                        Hello everyone! Long time lurker here, I'm a 14-1 west coast applicant. I got the call today with two available ports..SFO & LAX. I'm happy to say I will be going to LAX! I intially got the call April 29 but deferred since the only available port was SFO and the cost of living there seemed outrageous, not that LA is any better haha. Anyone else headed to LAX July 13? Starting FLETC August 18!

Congratulations! Right behind ya in the process; however, I'm CEC. Opposite ends, haha. Might be the same class though!!

Comment

• Thanks man! Can't wait to get the PFT2 outa the way and make it official. Saw you got the drug screening scheduled congrats! I took mine the 28th of April and got the call the next morning. Hope you get a quick call as well!

Comment

• Got my location options this morning! Dulles, VA; JFK; Newark; Baltimore; Phil, PA. Man, i dont know what to choose, hahaha. Also, congrats to you as well, Vulture89!

Does anyone know anything about these locations that could please provide me with some knowledge? Thank you.
                            Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 06-09-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys! I hope everyone is fine.
                              I just received an email with four locations to choose from. The locations are:

1.Miami International Airport

2.Charlotte Amalie, VI

3.Christansted, VI

4.San Juan International Airport

I have to respond by June 11th they said.
                              I am thinking.
                              any suggestions guys please

Comment

• Two lucky guys getting to oick their location!! Congrat guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10000 users online. 474 members and 9526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X