Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys just stopped by to say hello and wish everyone good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Passed the vbt and interview. Now on to dreaded poly I keep reading about. Never taken one. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Took poly today and told me I failed... waiting for my final results... hopefully I get to retake it..

Comment

• If you failed the poly you have to wait 3 years from the failed poly to re-apply. I got this info directly from an CBP IA agent.
          NYPD Exam #4329
          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
            If you failed the poly you have to wait 3 years from the failed poly to re-apply. I got this info directly from an CBP IA agent.
            Praying that's not my case...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
              Praying that's not my case...
              The 3 years "can't apply" is not the case for some. Just reapply until they tell you you can't.

Comment

• is anyone scheduled to take the upcoming exam mid June that has once failed or found unsuitable on the poly with Cbp?

Comment

• Guys just a heads up on this failing poly and waiting 3 years stuff...there are different people from the hiring personnel that conducts every step in the hiring process differently in different times....that's why some of you get a VBT date before doing your pft1 because it's different departments that go by the hiring process. That being said, if you fail a poly and they tell you to wait 3 years then your going to basically waste your time If you reapply before those 3 years because at some point they will withdraw your process. I'm sorry to hear so many people failing this step and I know it's the hardest step in the process and the most stressful one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                    I reapply in the past announcement (15-2) to change my GEO... And I received the following email:
                    NOtice of Results, You have been rated ineligible for ONE of the following reasons: you answered one or more questions stating you do not qualify for this

position OR you failed to submit a complete application package OR you did not demonstrate sufficient experience/education in your

documents for this position OR you did not take the entrance examination, OR you did not pass the CBP Officer entrance examination. Keep in mind that im a 14-1 applicant being referred to the scheduling unit... Anyone knows if that withdraw my entire hiring process?

That's strange! did you apply the same way you applied on the another announcement your currently on?? How long did it take for you to receive that email since 15-2 closed?
                    And regarding if it withdraws your entire process I'm pretty sure it doesn't they just withdraw your consideration for that particular announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Anybody who has taken the test in the computer, how long does it take to finish the test? Average time?

If you take the breaks in between and all that stuff you'll be there for a min....I skipped all the breaks and went right to the next portion and completed it around 2.5 hours.

Comment

• Thanks Kris

Comment

• I've got my Poly coming up very soon, can't wait to see if I join that list of failures or not, should be fun...not!

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
                            is anyone scheduled to take the upcoming exam mid June that has once failed or found unsuitable on the poly with Cbp?
                            Me

Comment

• IMO the poly seems to be a hit or miss, no disrespect to the ones who have passed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                                IMO the poly seems to be a hit or miss, no disrespect to the ones who have passed it.
                                It is, I failed a CBP poly in 2010 and passed 2 CBP polys this year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4428 users online. 216 members and 4212 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X