Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY2SD thanks for sharing that info. I reapplied on 15-2 to get EWR, I was referred to scheduling unit also and deferred for 30 days and now my medical expired and had to submit some forms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
      How long did it take for them to call you for a second one and was it with the same person?
      I was contacted again about two weeks later, my second poly was exactly a month after the first. It was at a different location and with a different examiner (thank god!)
      CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
      Exam 12/6/14
      NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
      TS 1/23/15
      Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
      TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
      VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
      TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
      Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
      Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
      Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by NY2SD View Post
        Pisan217- I hope it works out for you. I would've done the same, but I'm going to live in southwest region,so I will be patient and wait for that opportunity for San ysidro. I'm just wanting to see if there's anyone who has been in my situation, reapplied and got the call .
        Hey im also interested in San Ysidro, i have a friend that lives in San Diego i can stay with for a while but heard scheduling is rough and theres mandatory overtime like every other day not to mention the cost of living...

On the other hand i have a buddy that works for CBP in AZ i can stay with and he says he likes it out there with his wife and kids. Cost of living is cheap...

Im a single Male any advise this is starting to really stress me out [emoji37]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
          I was contacted again about two weeks later, my second poly was exactly a month after the first. It was at a different location and with a different examiner (thank god!)
          Thank you for letting me know.

Comment

• Finally got PFT-2 date....6/11/15 at FLETC in GA. I originally requested Harpers Ferry but its all filled. Sucks that my PFT-2 is literally 3 days before EOD (in Newark), going to be a busy couple days of traveling for me!!

Can anyone provide insight for the grading at the PFT-2 for pushups? It says proper form....I assume that means they don't care if our elbows go out instead of staying straight back as long as hands are in line with shoulders and body in a straight line?

Also is the grading at FLETC done at a normal sized track? 6 laps for a 1.5 mile? Thanks!

Comment

• Finished my VBT and interview. Got fingerprinted also. On to the next step. If I passed.

Comment

• Pisan917- how long until the medical papers expires? I should be good, it's been just under a year for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY2SD View Post
                  Pisan917- how long until the medical papers expires? I should be good, it's been just under a year for me.
                  I think 18 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                    Hey im also interested in San Ysidro, i have a friend that lives in San Diego i can stay with for a while but heard scheduling is rough and theres mandatory overtime like every other day not to mention the cost of living...

On the other hand i have a buddy that works for CBP in AZ i can stay with and he says he likes it out there with his wife and kids. Cost of living is cheap...

Im a single Male any advise this is starting to really stress me out [emoji37]

If you are a single male, it's a no brainer. Beaches, beautiful women, perfect weather, and the only real big city on the SWB. San Diego all the way.

Or you can come to AZ and work. Rocks, sand, dust, unbearable heat, vast nothingness, and about 1000 varieties of plants covered in thorns and poisonous snakes. Oh and the women are a good mix of trailer trash and migrant farm workers who don't speak English. But, hey, it's cheap.......lol
                    Last edited by Albert Wesker; 06-02-2015, 05:36 PM.
                    Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

• Southern AZ vs. San Diego. Which would you choose?

vs.

Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                        Finally got PFT-2 date....6/11/15 at FLETC in GA. I originally requested Harpers Ferry but its all filled. Sucks that my PFT-2 is literally 3 days before EOD (in Newark), going to be a busy couple days of traveling for me!!

Can anyone provide insight for the grading at the PFT-2 for pushups? It says proper form....I assume that means they don't care if our elbows go out instead of staying straight back as long as hands are in line with shoulders and body in a straight line?

Also is the grading at FLETC done at a normal sized track? 6 laps for a 1.5 mile? Thanks!
                        Hold up. They have you going down to FLETC for your PFT2?
                        Where are you located?

There has to be other places to take your test.

As for the track at FLETC, it should be 6 laps for your 1.5 mile, it's been a while tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                          Finally got PFT-2 date....6/11/15 at FLETC in GA. I originally requested Harpers Ferry but its all filled. Sucks that my PFT-2 is literally 3 days before EOD (in Newark), going to be a busy couple days of traveling for me!!

It is indeed 6 laps for the 1.5 mile run. The test administrators will demonstrate each exercise before everyone begins. They show examples of the right ways AND the wrong ways. Be aware, the testing folks at FLETC are staff members in the PT department. You MAY be seeing them in the future.....if you get my drift! Also, be prepared to have to be there around 6am (they'll let you know the exact time in your notice). It's scheduled early in order to get everyone completed before the temps get into black flag range and they have to stop testing. Good luck!

p.s. Shadowtrain, they use the back track , not the one by the gym (or at least they did when I went through it there).

Comment

• Hello everyone!! Also finished the PFT1 My cumulative score was 122. Managed to complete 28 pushups, which I considered the hardest part because 3 months ago I had zero bicep strength I couldn't even complete 1 "LITERALLY" And now I am proud of myself I selected the Central East/Coast Region cuz I'm from Jersey!! Good luck to you all!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Wesker View Post
                              If you are a single male, it's a no brainer. Beaches, beautiful women, perfect weather, and the only real big city on the SWB. San Diego all the way.

Or you can come to AZ and work. Rocks, sand, dust, unbearable heat, vast nothingness, and about 1000 varieties of plants covered in thorns and poisonous snakes. Oh and the women are a good mix of trailer trash and migrant farm workers who don't speak English. But, hey, it's cheap.......lol
                              Lmao! Is it easier for CBPOs to transfer after a few years?

Comment

• Working Skid row you will not have a lot of time to enjoy San Diego. Both places have their pros and cons. In my opinion your quality of life will be better in AZ but San Ysidro is huge and you will have a lot of opportunities. After you gain a little seniority that is.

Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4456 users online. 209 members and 4247 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X