Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone who has received a date (EOD, Academy or Both). How long was it between you getting cleared for employment suitability and you receiving "the call"?

Got cleared and was found suitable for employment three weeks ago, but still no call yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
      CL the key is to run and run.

Run short distances fast and then wall and then run again, this help but what really builds is the time. Running constantly will help your body get use to the exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you for that advice. At the moment I'm running 13 plus. So I just want to atleast be in the 12s during academy

Comment

• Met with my background investigator yesterday... Now I wait.

I will also be reapplying the next announcement because I would prefer JFK.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
          To everyone who has received a date (EOD, Academy or Both). How long was it between you getting cleared for employment suitability and you receiving "the call"?

Got cleared and was found suitable for employment three weeks ago, but still no call yet...
          Your case seems to be a port issue. I got the call the next day after everything cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            Met with my background investigator yesterday... Now I wait.

What location was offered to you??

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
              Met with my background investigator yesterday... Now I wait.

Good luck. If you get BWI or IAD this go around, I will reluctantly swap JFK with you. Only because I like you so much.

Comment

To everyone who has received a date (EOD, Academy or Both). How long was it between you getting cleared for employment suitability and you receiving "the call"?

it varies....I would say I got the call for my drug test about a week after, and then "the call" the very next day. What region are you?? and what does your CASS say

Comment

• To Pisan917

Port issue sounds very well possible, but the region I chose was Central East Coast. Have a few buddies, who recently received the call and they chose the same region. Then again, everything is case by case, so I maybe the next up. Perhaps my name had not been entered as "cleared" whenever the wave of calls for my region was conducted.
                  Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 05-31-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                    it varies....I would say I got the call for my drug test about a week after, and then "the call" the very next day. What region are you?? and what does your CASS say
                    Wow, I dont know what the hold up is about. Im the Central East Coast. My CASS has all "completed" except drug test and Background. Ive call MHC and IA to make sure everything is 10-4, but no one answers or has returned my call.

What region are you?

Comment

Wow, I dont know what the hold up is about. Im the Central East Coast. My CASS has all "completed" except drug test and Background. Ive call MHC and IA to make sure everything is 10-4, but no one answers or has returned my call.

What region are you?
                      I got the call a few days after my background cleared. The next week I did my drug test. so I was made the offer before my drug test was scheduled or completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                        I got the call a few days after my background cleared. The next week I did my drug test. so I was made the offer before my drug test was scheduled or completed.
                        10/4. Thank you. What region? CEC?
                        Not too sure what the hold up is about..

Comment

10/4. Thank you. What region? CEC?
                          Not too sure what the hold up is about..
                          Central east coast. Maybe they filled up class 385 so you will more than likely be called for the next one. You got this far on patience , don't lose composure now my friend.

Comment

• How long do you have to wait to reapply with CBP after failing a poly? I took my last November. Isn't it 3 years? If so, that would probably mean I have to start all over from the scratch since I took the written test in August 2013?

Thank you

EDIT-It seems like your test score is still good until CBP changes the style of the test, correct? Also, the VBT/SI is good for 3 years? What about the physical? I'm hoping it's just a year to reapply for the poly issue.
                            Last edited by cur679; 05-31-2015, 11:16 AM.
                            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                            02/28/14-TSL Received
                            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                            07/01/14-VBT/SI
                            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

What region are you?
                              Central East Coast...*hopefully* going to Newark June 15. Good luck! Thats a tough spot for you to be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                                How long do you have to wait to reapply with CBP after failing a poly? I took my last November. Isn't it 3 years? If so, that would probably mean I have to start all over from the scratch since I took the written test in August 2013?

Thank you

EDIT-It seems like your test score is still good until CBP changes the style of the test, correct? Also, the VBT/SI is good for 3 years? What about the physical? I'm hoping it's just a year to reapply for the poly issue.
                                It's 3 years for poly. Also, you took the old written test so you would have to retake that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10464 users online. 474 members and 9990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X