300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LadyP86 View Post
    So I tired to register to do my e-qip and its giving me an error message about my ssn . anyone else with this problem?,
    If I remember correctly they give you the number to put into the SSN field on the instruction page.

Comment

• Thanks my dude hope to see you

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyP86 View Post
        So I tired to register to do my e-qip and its giving me an error message about my ssn . anyone else with this problem?,
        i used my login from the other eqip

Comment

• Wow so many new people around here. Hello all, 13-2 here just got out a 30 day deferral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Haven't been on this thread for quite some time. I passed my polygraph and now im waiting for my background to be completed. The region i wanted was florida. However, I recieved a email stating I had to change my geo due to no openings. I chose central east. Most likely it will be nj or ny. I have no family or friends in those areas any advice where i can stay for preacademy for the first 3 weeks

Comment

• anyone know of PFT-2 dates for June??? I EOD June 15 to Newark...but have not been scheduled for PFT-2 yet....

Comment

• @a_6359 when did they offer you the position and did you take your drug test yet

Comment

• @a_6359 when did they offer you the position and did you take your drug test yet

Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote****

Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                  anyone know of PFT-2 dates for June??? I EOD June 15 to Newark...but have not been scheduled for PFT-2 yet....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Godisawesome;3662866]@a_6359 when did they offer you the position and did you take your drug test yet

Yes...drug test was 5/7/15, first offer was 5/11/15 and then after deferral they just re-offered me the position on 5/27/15
                    EOD Newark June 15, FLETC July 9

Comment

• [QUOTE=a_6359;3662872]
                      Originally posted by Godisawesome View Post
                      @a_6359 when did they offer you the position and did you take your drug test yet

Yes...drug test was 5/7/15, first offer was 5/11/15 and then after deferral they just re-offered me the position on 5/27/15
                      EOD Newark June 15, FLETC July 9
                      Don't sweat it too much. I toke my pft2 exactly 1 week and 5 days before my EOD. Make sure to call MHC just to touch bases tho.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Thecldriver;3662880]
                        Originally posted by a_6359 View Post
                        Don't sweat it too much. I toke my pft2 exactly 1 week and 5 days before my EOD. Make sure to call MHC just to touch bases tho.
                        Yea, I'm not too stressed about it...its mostly for my current employer's sake. I'm exactly 2 weeks from EOD and I'm hesitant to give them my official resignation letter pending the PFT-2. It's also making me hesitant on trying to find somewhere temporary to live for pre-academy. I'll be calling monday!

Comment

• [QUOTE=a_6359;3662892]
                          Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post

Yea, I'm not too stressed about it...its mostly for my current employer's sake. I'm exactly 2 weeks from EOD and I'm hesitant to give them my official resignation letter pending the PFT-2. It's also making me hesitant on trying to find somewhere temporary to live for pre-academy. I'll be calling monday!
                          I gave my employer a week and a half notice due to the she circumstances. I felt bad but what could I do.

Comment

• I feel the same way, I'm only giving the 2 weeks notice once I pass the PFT2. It is almost impossible that something goes south after you pass the PT2, you're officially in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              I feel the same way, I'm only giving the 2 weeks notice once I pass the PFT2. It is almost impossible that something goes south after you pass the PT2, you're officially in.

Hey Pisan, I know that you are really good with running. What are some ways that I can run faster and gain more stamina? I really want to be running the mile and a half under 13 mins.

Comment

• CL the key is to run and run.

Run short distances fast and then wall and then run again, this help but what really builds is the time. Running constantly will help your body get use to the exercise.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6907 users online. 369 members and 6538 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X