Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
    Albany, NY?

Good luck with that. It's a small port with limited turnover and whatever openings that do occur stand a good chance of being filled by Champlain personnel.

Think of Champlain, Alex Bay and maybe Massena as the most likely offerings.
    Ok then! That's not very helpful. However, I do know as a female we are in high demand. Wishful thinking? Perhaps.
    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
    Application- 7/23/2014
    Written exam - 9/24/2015
    NOR: 10/31/2014
    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
    NOPA- 5/4/2015
    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
      Well everyone looks like I am another victim of the voodoo machine just got done with my 5 hour long poly! The test is complete bS the examiner kept getting mad at me for moving then breathing to deep then breathing to quick yada yada I was told I was inconclusive due to me having a few reactions to serious crimes and drug usage but I passed the part about if everything on my application was truthful. He said he tried everything to pass me but I couldn't give him anything any reasons to why I was reacting. Needless to say I'll wait to hear from MHC. Sucks they have to lose so many potentially good applicants due to failed polys
      You would think someone would question the validity of the machine, when you react to crimes and drugs but pass the truthful application. That seems like a major contradiction. Regardless of what question you fail, the lying on app will also have to be present. Did you ask him about this? I remember someone had a similar incident and the examiner gave some bs response.

Comment

• Anyone else get the email about Duty Stations? Looks like they're trying to let people know about where they'll end up being assigned before actually finishing backgrounds. As a West Coast applicant, I was offered San Francisco which works for me even if that area is hilariously expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShangDoh View Post
          Anyone else get the email about Duty Stations? Looks like they're trying to let people know about where they'll end up being assigned before actually finishing backgrounds. As a West Coast applicant, I was offered San Francisco which works for me even if that area is hilariously expensive.
          I won't get this email since I already have my EOD date but can you please tell me what it says about central east coast? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
            We won't name names but it sounds like you had the same guy that I did on my first polygraph...i.e. acting absolutely ridiculous, hooting and hollering about breathing, did he yell at you for swallowing at all or slight twitches of limbs you had no control over?!
            He didn't yell at me for swallowing but even though I did and could feel it mess up my rhythm. And yes I am not one to sit very still so I literally was fighting just to stay still because my body would twitch sometimes from being so stiff. But they say we want you to essentially act as though you are watching tv.... But they sit you in an uncomfortable chair wrapped up, fingers extended, can't breath like you would normally breath the whole process is a load of bs. I will say my examiner was a good guy we talked for awhile after and he was nothing but helpful when telling me what to expect next. @jl692013 he didn't give me any reasons as to why I was able to pass questions about my application and not about the other stuff.

Comment

• Hey guys so I got an email today giving me all the details to submit my e-Quip, however it says a "response" is due June 8th. Is that the date I need to actually submit it? That seems really fast considering how much information is needed and my Vbt isn't even until June 25th. Any info is appreciated!
              BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt_Falco View Post
                Hey guys so I got an email today giving me all the details to submit my e-Quip, however it says a "response" is due June 8th. Is that the date I need to actually submit it? That seems really fast considering how much information is needed and my Vbt isn't even until June 25th. Any info is appreciated!
                I believe it is. My E-quip had to be finished really quick maybe a week If I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
                  He didn't yell at me for swallowing but even though I did and could feel it mess up my rhythm. And yes I am not one to sit very still so I literally was fighting just to stay still because my body would twitch sometimes from being so stiff. But they say we want you to essentially act as though you are watching tv.... But they sit you in an uncomfortable chair wrapped up, fingers extended, can't breath like you would normally breath the whole process is a load of bs. I will say my examiner was a good guy we talked for awhile after and he was nothing but helpful when telling me what to expect next. @jl692013 he didn't give me any reasons as to why I was able to pass questions about my application and not about the other stuff.
                  I just had to ask! I guess he wasn't the first guy I had if you say he was a good guy/helpful haha. Anyway, I've said it before but I like to re-iterate. Having taken two of these now, I think one of the biggest factors is the examiner themselves. First one- awful, everything, whole experience blagh. Second one- still did not pass, but the examiner was excellent and the whole experience was totally different than the first, and I attribute it to his style of handling the test. I still think the whole thing is bogus but it makes it a little better if you've got a decent person working the voodoo machine!
                  CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
                  Exam 12/6/14
                  NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                  TS 1/23/15
                  Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
                  TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
                  VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
                  TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
                  Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
                  Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
                  Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    I believe it is. My E-quip had to be finished really quick maybe a week If I remember correctly.
                    See you Monday dkman.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                      I won't get this email since I already have my EOD date but can you please tell me what it says about central east coast? Thank you.
                      The email I've received was only for the West Coast which states that the only available Duty Station out there at this time is San Francisco.

Comment

• Good luck bro hopefully see in Cbp it was good knowing you sir don't come back to bop lol thcldriver

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdeperr View Post
                          Good luck bro hopefully see in Cbp it was good knowing you sir don't come back to bop lol thcldriver
                          I'm going to try my best not to bro. good luck in your process, and hope to see you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt_Falco View Post
                            Hey guys so I got an email today giving me all the details to submit my e-Quip, however it says a "response" is due June 8th. Is that the date I need to actually submit it? That seems really fast considering how much information is needed and my Vbt isn't even until June 25th. Any info is appreciated!
                            Yes it is, I've done an E-QIP previously for another agency and it was less than 10 days to complete. Thank goodness I can use the old one and just update it.

It hasn't even been 3 months yet and I'm this far in the process already?

I find it rather odd that I have 3 different steps pending/scheduled at the same time.
                            I guess they are really trying to push people through the process. They aren't even waiting to see if people pass/fail a step before advancing further.

CBPO 15-1 Southwest Region
                            Applied - 3/2/15
                            Exam - 4/2/15
                            TS - 4/30/15
                            NOR - 5/1/15
                            TSL Packet - Received 5/29/15, due 6/8/15
                            VBT/SI - 6/10/15
                            PFT1/Medical - call to schedule
                            Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 05-29-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• So I tired to register to do my e-qip and its giving me an error message about my ssn . anyone else with this problem?,

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                                Yes it is, I've done an E-QIP previously for another agency and it was less than 10 days to complete. Thank goodness I can use the old one and just update it.

It hasn't even been 3 months yet and I'm this far in the process already?

I find it rather odd that I have 3 different steps pending/scheduled at the same time.
                                I guess they are really trying to push people through the process. They aren't even waiting to see if people pass/fail a step before advancing further.

CBPO 15-1 Southwest Region
                                Applied - 3/2/15
                                Exam - 4/2/15
                                TS - 4/30/15
                                NOR - 5/1/15
                                TSL Packet - Received 5/29/15, due 6/8/15
                                VBT/SI - 6/10/15
                                PFT1/Medical - call to schedule
                                That's probably why mine isn't working BC I just recently did one for the military. I forgot my creditials though. Our TL is similar.

CBPO 15-1 MIDWEST REG
                                APPLIED: 2/13/15
                                EXAM: 4/2/15
                                TS: 4/30/15
                                NOR: 5/1/15
                                PFT1/MED: 5/28/15
                                TSL PACKET: 5/29/15 DUE 6/8/15
                                VBT/SI: 6/23/15

I WOULD SAY WE ARE THE LUCKY GROUP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9223 users online. 435 members and 8788 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X