Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
    so... In my ninth week here for CBP and I get the call for IEA... Isn't that just wonderful.
    What are you going to decide to do?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
      What are you going to decide to do?
      Whats new shawal? CBP pulled my credit and i got a call for an additional reference. Any news on your app?

      Comment


      • Barnaj,

        I sent the NOPA response. I called the adjudicator he said he'll forward it to his supervisor. Haven't heard anything as of yet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
          Barnaj,

          I sent the NOPA response. I called the adjudicator he said he'll forward it to his supervisor. Haven't heard anything as of yet.
          Yeah, let me know how that goes. I got a random call from an investigator, seemed like a nice guy. Siad he just needed one more personal reference that i didnt put on my SF86. Not sure if its because its the same people i used before or what. My buddy said no one called him so im not sure. At least i can rest easy knowing someone is working my case.

          Comment


          • i'm EOD status since 7/7/08 for Newark

            Originally posted by hitthelights View Post
            Tomorrow marks 105 days in the scheduling unit
            i'm also a Nov '07 tester.
            CBP officer
            Referred to EOD 07/07/08
            Newark, NJ
            Nov '07 tester
            FLETC class 923

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hitthelights View Post
              Tomorrow marks 105 days in the scheduling unit
              Damn and here I am bitching that tomorrow is 90 days for me. I guess Newark is such a small port they don't need many officers. Not like many passengers come through there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
                Damn and here I am bitching that tomorrow is 90 days for me. I guess Newark is such a small port they don't need many officers. Not like many passengers come through there.
                Newark a small part? Not at all.

                Comment


                • Hahaha..I don't really mind the wait..lets me finish up this semester at school, then hopefully wont interfere with my vacation to Hawaii during New Years
                  CBP Officer
                  Newark, NJ

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                    so... In my ninth week here for CBP and I get the call for IEA... Isn't that just wonderful.
                    Haha nice. I read about a guy over on 911jobforums that was basically a FLETC rat and was around training for nearly a year because he EODed and went to training for border patrol. At the end of training there he got the call for USMS and decided to do that. At the end of training there he got the call for USSS, and had to go to training for THAT! Haha, imagine that!

                    Either way, congrats on being able to have a choice!
                    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                    "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                    Comment


                    • Hello all, new member here. Gonna try to not ask questions that have already been answered, but theres too much to read. Anyway, Got my pre-employment forms around the end of september, did my medical and fitness on the 14th of October. On CASS for my medical it still says an appointment has been scheduled for me. Is this something I should be worried about?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bobcatgolthwait View Post
                        Hello all, new member here. Gonna try to not ask questions that have already been answered, but theres too much to read. Anyway, Got my pre-employment forms around the end of september, did my medical and fitness on the 14th of October. On CASS for my medical it still says an appointment has been scheduled for me. Is this something I should be worried about?
                        I think it will stay like that until your medical gets cleared, which could take weeks. My fit/med was the same. Fit will eventually show clear, but since the med has to be seen by a certain amount of eyes, that usually takes a bit longer. Not to worry!
                        "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                        "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                        Comment


                        • Thank You. Dont wanna go through that stepping again! That was WAY harder than I thought it was gonna be.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                            Newark a small part? Not at all.
                            I was kidding.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bobcatgolthwait View Post
                              Thank You. Dont wanna go through that stepping again! That was WAY harder than I thought it was gonna be.
                              Yeah, the pace was actually a lot faster than I thought it would be. Just got done meeting with my investigator, seemed like a great guy. Talked about a guy who transferred jobs 4 times just so he could stay in Boston. Next week VBT then I'm done hopefully.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bobcatgolthwait View Post
                                Hello all, new member here. Gonna try to not ask questions that have already been answered, but theres too much to read. Anyway, Got my pre-employment forms around the end of september, did my medical and fitness on the 14th of October. On CASS for my medical it still says an appointment has been scheduled for me. Is this something I should be worried about?
                                Yeah, CASS still shows everything pending for me except pre employment forms are complete. Yet I have already completed my physical/fitness and my VBT is scheduled. The CASS phone system seems to be much more reliable.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6084 users online. 445 members and 5639 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X