Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys post your timeline. I'm scheduled to take the poly next week. I applied on 7-2014. Congrats to everyone that are hired.

Comment

• What geo are you applying to taz?

Comment

• Originally I applied for East Coast Florida / Caribbean then a few months later I reapplied for Central East Coast. @Pastelon

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
          Originally I applied for East Coast Florida / Caribbean then a few months later I reapplied for Central East Coast. @Pastelon
          ummm ok, good luck to you

Comment

• Hi everyone! I encourage everyone to keep training hard. I've been going hard since January.
            I went on vacation for a week, came back last week; since then I've been eating with no training lol. But went to test myself this morning and I was surprised to sprint a quarter of a mile in 62 seconds and ran 1.5 miles in 12 minutes 10 seconds. I thought I was out of shape because I stopped for a few weeks. The moral is train as hard as you can while you can. Just want to encourage people who in need for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
              Hi everyone! I encourage everyone to keep training hard. I've been going hard since January.
              I went on vacation for a week, came back last week; since then I've been eating with no training lol. But went to test myself this morning and I was surprised to sprint a quarter of a mile in 62 seconds and ran 1.5 miles in 12 minutes 10 seconds. I thought I was out of shape because I stopped for a few weeks. The moral is train as hard as you can while you can. Just want to encourage people who in need for it.
              You are quick. I completed my 1.50 mile run in 13:29 and I was the 5th person to cross the line out of 12. Lol I decided to take a week off of all my exercises, and get back to it this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                You are quick. I completed my 1.50 mile run in 13:29 and I was the 5th person to cross the line out of 12. Lol I decided to take a week off of all my exercises, and get back to it this week.
                Lol that's good timing Though. I'm not really that quick though. I'm 6'4", so I take big steps lol.

Comment

Lol that's good timing Though. I'm not really that quick though. I'm 6'4", so I take big steps lol.
                  I'm 6"3 so I know exactly what you mean lol

Comment

I'm 6"3 so I know exactly what you mean lol
                    Lol yep

Comment

Hi everyone! I encourage everyone to keep training hard. I've been going hard since January.
                      Wow thats a very good time, any tips on how to train for the 1.5 mile? I hate running ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                        Yes, I am also part of 15-1. And you are right! I've notice they are moving pretty quick compared to some TL. I've applied based on education/bilingual ( spanish) with no prior LE or military experience. Next week I have my VBT/SI and my PFT1
                        Well my VBT isn't until June 23rd.... Pt1 is Thursday 😨. What region are you going for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                          Wow thats a very good time, any tips on how to train for the 1.5 mile? I hate running ugh
                          Pastelon, I run at least three times a week. When I'm running, I sprint for a few seconds, then run in normal speed for a few minutes. I keep switching like that for 20 to 30 minutes.
                          not sure if it's a good way to train but it works for me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyP86 View Post
                            Well my VBT isn't until June 23rd.... Pt1 is Thursday ������. What region are you going for?
                            I selected the Central/East Coast region. I am from the East Coast. What about you LadyP86?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                              I kept going for almost all, walked about 10 steps to regain myself and continued on. From my past experiences instructors care more about not walking than your time.
                              Received my final letter of employment today. Called MHC just to verify my grade and step upon EOD which will be 7-9. So happy this has become a reality after nearly 10 years of waiting.

Comment

Received my final letter of employment today. Called MHC just to verify my grade and step upon EOD which will be 7-9. So happy this has become a reality after nearly 10 years of waiting.
                                Did your letter clearly show the 7-9 or you were simply told this verbally when you called? When do you expect to get a call from someone from your POE explaining day one and what to bring?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6664 users online. 154 members and 6510 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X