300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
    I will Def keep you informed and you do the same. I'm going to live in the library, the younger dudes can make fun of me all they want lol
    Got the email today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
      Got the email today.
      What all did it say. Typical where to report ,person of contact at Port etc?

Comment

Where to report, date no time yet, point of contact, Academy dates and class number, pt test for academy, and some information about forms to fill out. It says to call the person. I called she said they don't have info yet and will email me with time and other information about June 1st next week. Pretty standard. 6/29 academy is Class 385

Comment

Also, it says if you are late shall be terminated so I'm definitely getting a hotel near jfk. Can't risk it coming from the Jersey shore.

Comment

Also, it says if you are late shall be terminated so I'm definitely getting a hotel near jfk. Can't risk it coming from the Jersey shore.
            And it begins. Probation is no joke and we must stay sharp these next 12 months. I will be a half hour early everyday and buy 2 alarm clocks
            Last edited by Thecldriver; 05-22-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

And it begins. Probation is no joke and we must stay sharp these next 12 months. I will be a half hour early everyday and buy 2 alarm clocks
              Agreed. As they say on time is late.

Comment

Got the email today.
                Congratulations!
                I was expecting a call. I wasn't aware of the email approach for hiring. Guess I will be expecting one or the other anytime now..haha. Everything leading up to this point has been via email except my PFT1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                  Congratulations!
                  I was expecting a call. I wasn't aware of the email approach for hiring. Guess I will be expecting one or the other anytime now..haha. Everything leading up to this point has been via email except my PFT1.
                  Thanks. It was just an email for reporting instructions but it comes attached with the official letter saying you have been hired.

Comment

Thanks. It was just an email for reporting instructions but it comes attached with the official letter saying you have been hired.
                    Oh okay. 10-4. Thank you for the information. Did you ever sign a suitability advisory letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                      Oh okay. 10-4. Thank you for the information. Did you ever sign a suitability advisory letter?
                      Maybe in the beginning I'm not sure.

Comment

• medical done, Took pft1 today -- vbt june 2nd. one step closer. good luck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ2710 View Post
                          medical done, Took pft1 today -- vbt june 2nd. one step closer. good luck all.

I wish you well....

Comment

Please keep us posted in here on that first day at JFK. Tips and such. Some of us (me) have never been to New York and much less JFK. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                              Please keep us posted in here on that first day at JFK. Tips and such. Some of us (me) have never been to New York and much less JFK. Thank you.
                              I will do that. I live in NJ and have never been anywhere near jfk but that is part of the fun. Where are you from?

Comment

I will do that. I live in NJ and have never been anywhere near jfk but that is part of the fun. Where are you from?
                                My first gig was at jfk for tsa. huge place with plenty of places to eat. I believe all govt employees get a discount on any food court etc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11229 users online. 438 members and 10791 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X