Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also, don't do this run on an empty stomach, dehydrated, sleep-deprived and tired from driving for 3 hours to the test site lol

Comment

• Please don't walk anyone. Just suck it up and at least slow jog through this.

Comment

• CZ I know of a guy who ran 5 laps and then walked an entire lap. That shouldn't be allowed. He still finished under 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          Please don't walk anyone. Just suck it up and at least slow jog through this.
          Honestly 17 mins is a little bit too generous, that's barely a slow jog at most. 15 mins was my average 2 mile run time in the Army.

Comment

• 5 months since being referred to sheduling unit... 14-2 applicant Geo East Texas, i change my Geo in the recent opening (15-2) to JFK.. Lets see what happens.. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
              5 months since being referred to sheduling unit... 14-2 applicant Geo East Texas, i change my Geo in the recent opening (15-2) to JFK.. Lets see what happens.. Good luck to everyone

You will now probably get called quickly, be ready for the move.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                You will now probably get called quickly, be ready for the move.
                Congrats bro , I know you are glad this part of the process is behind you. When you said your elbows have to break your knees while doing the sit ups what did you mean? how was the drive getting there and did you spend the night in wv the night before the test? 12 body's from jfk was in your group , wow that's a lot not to mention how many it will be in my group. We are going to have a big class in jfk come June 1st.

Comment

• I took my fitness assessment test at my job. I did 1.5 miles in 13:12 minutes, 300 meter dash in 45 seconds, 37 push ups in a min and 47 situps in a min. But the day before I had night firearms qualifications so I did my test with 4 hours of sleep. I believe that I could do a lot better. I can not wait to get my process done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                    Congrats bro , I know you are glad this part of the process is behind you. When you said your elbows have to break your knees while doing the sit ups what did you mean? how was the drive getting there and did you spend the night in wv the night before the test? 12 body's from jfk was in your group , wow that's a lot not to mention how many it will be in my group. We are going to have a big class in jfk come June 1st.
                    A lot we're starting June 1st but interesting everyone I talked to starts Academy 6/25 while I'm 6/29 oh well. I meant elbows go up to side of your knees. Also, hands can't be interlocked. They must be behind, your head. Drive down wasn't bad I left at 330 got there 7. Drive back was worse today a lot of traffic. I stayed in the garden Inn about 5 minutes down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                      A lot we're starting June 1st but interesting everyone I talked to starts Academy 6/25 while I'm 6/29 oh well. I meant elbows go up to side of your knees. Also, hands can't be interlocked. They must be behind, your head. Drive down wasn't bad I left at 330 got there 7. Drive back was worse today a lot of traffic. I stayed in the garden Inn about 5 minutes down the road.
                      Wow so me and you go to academy together on the 29th. I hope the kid that had to go to the hospital is ok. What happened to him, trouble breathing?

Comment

• Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                        I'm officially out. Got an email saying my background was found to be unfavorable without an explanation; needless to say I'm upset. Good luck to everyone.
                        There's always greener pastures on the other side!!! Keep your head up!!! Had you already met with your background investigator? If so, how long did it take from when you had your interview to the day you got your email? How far along were you in the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                          I'm officially out. Got an email saying my background was found to be unfavorable without an explanation; needless to say I'm upset. Good luck to everyone.
                          Sorry to hear that. Did you pass your polygraph and fail your background or failed the poly? I know normally with the background they let you mitigate unless the BI discovered something that you failed to disclose.

Comment

• Class 385 anybody?

Comment

• Special on 20/20 right now investigating counterfeit medicine and goods. They are going to a CBP warehouse and some raids with HSI, some cool stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                                5 months since being referred to sheduling unit... 14-2 applicant Geo East Texas, i change my Geo in the recent opening (15-2) to JFK.. Lets see what happens.. Good luck to everyone

Well if you want to move to NYC, good luck.

I personally would have waited, no matter how long it took, for the call for east Texas. My reasoning is simple. Dallas and Houston and other east Texas POEs are pretty desirable, and you probably would have no problem getting a swap to pretty much anywhere you wanted to go. The same can't be said for JFK. Also you will be facing extremely high cost of living up there in NYC.
                                Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9243 users online. 466 members and 8777 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X