Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will make your regular GS paygrade at FLETC, no reduction in pay for room or board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ermantroudt View Post
      You will make your regular GS paygrade at FLETC, no reduction in pay for room or board.
      Thank you.

What are the living arrangements like? What do they normally do for training for holidays?

Comment

• Living is like a hotel or college dorm...the hotel-style units are private contractors and the dorms are owned by FLETC-the hotel-style units are much nicer and better for the CBPO and ICE folks as they are down there for 4-6 months.

There is no training on Federal Holidays-you get a three day weekend. If you are down there for non-Federal Holidays they have "study" days-no class no training, but you are not permitted to leave before 4:30PM, the end of the regular training day.

Comment

• How many people to a room?

Comment

• 1 person to a room in the hotel type units with a private bath, two in a suite-private sleeping area with a shared bathroom.

Comment

• mn1013 when are you going to fletc? we get a check to reimburse our travel expenses.
              Last edited by CBProokie; 08-07-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• I report to my duty station on August 27 and FLETC on September 20.

Comment

• where's your station?

Comment

• Philadelphia

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• no. we get a travel reimbursement, for travel to and from fletc, not if you have to move from another state to your new duty location.

Comment

• If you take your POV you can claim the same value as a air ticket to Glynnco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ermantroudt View Post
                            If you take your POV you can claim the same value as a air ticket to Glynnco.
                            yeah, i heard that if you drive then they will reimburse you for the cheapest mode of transportation plus 3$ a day i think for food and necessities.

Comment

• They are taking their time with CASS. VBT was two months ago come
                              Aug 12th. No updates. Investigator came to the house 3 weeks ago. As far as I know, everyone they wanted to talk with was completed two weeks ago. I've had SSBI before, times 2.

They could pick up the pace a little and it wouldn't upset me!
                              CBP Test: 02/07
                              TO : 03/07

CASS:
                              Preemployment Forms completed: 04/07
                              Fitness : 06/07
                              VBT completed Passed : 08/14
                              Background Investi. completed : 08/28
                              Medical Exam Completed : 10/16
                              Drug Screen completed : 10/16
                              Qualifications : 10/20

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                                They are taking their time with CASS. VBT was two months ago come
                                Aug 12th. No updates. Investigator came to the house 3 weeks ago. As far as I know, everyone they wanted to talk with was completed two weeks ago. I've had SSBI before, times 2.

They could pick up the pace a little and it wouldn't upset me!
                                It's only been about a month and a half since the VBT for me, at least mine updated. I still haven't heard from the BI, and I know they pulled my credit about two and a half months ago. You ain't kidding about picking up the pace. Even if they don't let me start until, May 21 2008 (that's when my contract ends) as long as I know I'm going.
                                But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6821 users online. 343 members and 6478 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X