Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when I'll be eligible to apply to CBPO if I failed the vbt last August? Can't find any of my emails or correspondence regarding this

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
      When I got the offer I inquired about the possibility of matching my GL pay to the GS pay. I'm going to have to submit a sf-50 to human resources and from there they will decide. But the lady whom I spoke to says that they can match from 7 step 1 to 7 step 10.
      So is it safe to say that the highest they start out is GS-7 at step 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
        Congratulations.
        Can you show me your timeline? We are waiting for the call here we have been waiting for 4 months now.
        Sure no prob. From my best memory

Exam 14-2 June 2014 I believe

Tentitive offer 9/2014
        Medical/Fitness 9/2014
        VBT/SI 10/14
        Medical resubmitted can't remember time frame , but toke 6 to 8 months to clear.
        Polygraph 2/15
        BI interview 4/15
        Background cleared 5/15
        EOD 6/1/15
        JFK

Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
        Congratulations.
        Can you show me your timeline? We are waiting for the call here we have been waiting for 4 months now.
        Sure no prob

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
          So is it safe to say that the highest they start out is GS-7 at step 10?
          Yep highest they can go is 7 step 10

Comment

Yep highest they can go is 7 step 10
            Okay. Thanks.

Comment

• Well my second polygraph has been scheduled for May 27th in Portland, Maine (I am very grateful that it is closer to me this time, and it is a different examiner). Now that I have taken one already and was inconclusive I wouldn't say I am looking forward to this, but I'll give it my best...wish me luck!
              CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
              Exam 12/6/14
              NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
              TS 1/23/15
              Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
              TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
              VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
              TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
              Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
              Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
              Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                Trying to pm you but it's either off or full.
                I can't figure out how to turn it on while using mobile site...can anyone tell me where that setting is?

Comment

• Just got in from running. Did 5 sprint laps around the track followed by 1.60 miles in 16:13 all straight after work with a killer cramp in my stomach.

Comment

Just got in from running. Did 5 sprint laps around the track followed by 1.60 miles in 16:13 all straight after work with a killer cramp in my stomach.
                    Did you find a place for pre-academy? Or were you the one that had family to stay with?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                      Did you find a place for pre-academy? Or were you the one that had family to stay with?
                      Well I live here in nyc with family

Comment

Well I live here in nyc with family
                        Gotcha. I thought that was you. Well I EOD 2 weeks after you on the 15th and I'll be taking my pft2 on the 22nd. JFK is all that's being offered at this point. I was hoping for something closer to DC but no luck. It's all good. At least I got the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                          Gotcha. I thought that was you. Well I EOD 2 weeks after you on the 15th and I'll be taking my pft2 on the 22nd. JFK is all that's being offered at this point. I was hoping for something closer to DC but no luck. It's all good. At least I got the job.
                          Maybe something down the road will open up and you can make that switch. Atleast you have enough time to give your employer a reasonable 2 weeks notice after pft2. I only have 1 week and 5 days after my pft2.

Comment

Maybe something down the road will open up and you can make that switch. Atleast you have enough time to give your employer a reasonable 2 weeks notice after pft2. I only have 1 week and 5 days after my pft2.
                            My guys knew I was going to be leaving so not a big hit for them. I was actually in your class and EOD but I have travel plans with the family that week so they worked with me and pushed everything back 2 weeks.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been covered before.. but what happens if OFO calls me when I'm at the BP academy? I applied to both announcements and will take the first one that calls me, but my heart is with OFO. Would BP let me finish and then go to OFO? Anyone knows how this works?

Comment

• Well I just got my polygraph appointment for May 28th and Im about as excited as can be... Ive read all the horror stories on here and other sites and hope I don't end up with one to tell myself. Wish me luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12680 users online. 496 members and 12184 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X