Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming from Richmond, Virginia! Lived here my whole life and never had a desire to travel north haha

Comment

• Congrats guys, destroy that pft2!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
        Just received "the call". I have a EOD of June 1st at JFK. JFK was my only option which I wanted pretty much anyway. Good thing is I'll be able to start as a 7 step 9. Happy everything has finally come together.
        Oh man, thats awesome! Congrats!
        Im a 7 as well, but dont know my step yet. Hopefully they will be calling me soon!

Comment

• Congrats to everyone, who received the call today. Mine has be right around the corner! Anticipation is killing me, hahaha.

Comment

• Congratulation guys, please report back how PT2 was.

The weird thing is why is JFK being the only option when the 15-2 opening had EWR as an option instead of regions. Maybe calculating future needs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
              Congratulation guys, please report back how PT2 was.

The weird thing is why is JFK being the only option when the 15-2 opening had EWR as an option instead of regions. Maybe calculating future needs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I called and asked for deferment to wait for Newark because an officer I know there said they have spots but I was denied. She also said if I did wait it would probably be jfk again because Newark is basically full. So yes those are probably future spots. I've been doing research and jfk is the busiest international airport in the US, 6th busiest in total passengers. Newark isn't close so they definitely need more officers at Jfk.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                Not yet. It's this Friday in West Virginia.
                I go Thursday the 21st just got the email. I guess this week I'll put my weight lifting routine to the side and run everyday.

Comment

I go Thursday the 21st just got the email. I guess this week I'll put my weight lifting routine to the side and run everyday.
                  Yup, that's what I have been doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                    Oh man, thats awesome! Congrats!
                    Im a 7 as well, but dont know my step yet. Hopefully they will be calling me soon!
                    Thanks and same to you. I don't know the steps accurately as of now but was told it will pretty much come close to my current pay. Which will have me at 7 step 9.

Comment

Just received "the call". I have a EOD of June 1st at JFK. JFK was my only option which I wanted pretty much anyway. Good thing is I'll be able to start as a 7 step 9. Happy everything has finally come together.
                      Congrats!! How were you able to work out the step 9? Was this worked out over the phone during the call today? Obviously stemming from you currently being a higher grade in LE?

Comment

• Originally posted by a_simpson View Post
                        Coming from Richmond, Virginia! Lived here my whole life and never had a desire to travel north haha
                        Trying to pm you but it's either off or full.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                          Congrats!! How were you able to work out the step 9? Was this worked out over the phone during the call today? Obviously stemming from you currently being a higher grade in LE?
                          When I got the offer I inquired about the possibility of matching my GL pay to the GS pay. I'm going to have to submit a sf-50 to human resources and from there they will decide. But the lady whom I spoke to says that they can match from 7 step 1 to 7 step 10.

Comment

Congratulations.
                            Can you show me your timeline? We are waiting for the call here we have been waiting for 4 months now.

Comment

When I got the offer I inquired about the possibility of matching my GL pay to the GS pay. I'm going to have to submit a sf-50 to human resources and from there they will decide. But the lady whom I spoke to says that they can match from 7 step 1 to 7 step 10.
                              Thank you. That is actually one of my several questions I've got for MHC when I finally get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
                                Congratulations.
                                Can you show me your timeline? We are waiting for the call here we have been waiting for 4 months now.
                                You have completed all of the processing steps and still have not received "the call" and its been four months? What region did you choose?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10999 users online. 557 members and 10442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X