Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not wait to get my date for poly..

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
      Finally after waiting five months for BI to clear, I am officially suitable for employment! Hopefully this week I receive the "big call".
      Congrats I take drug screening wed. What region did you apply to? I'm a 14-2 applicant I think central east coast. My BI toke only a month to clear from the time I sat down with BI for interview. Maybe because I lead a simple life. Federal employee for 8 years, same resisidence for 7 years, debts paid and I don't own a passport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
        Congrats I take drug screening wed. What region did you apply to? I'm a 14-2 applicant I think central east coast. My BI toke only a month to clear from the time I sat down with BI for interview. Maybe because I lead a simple life. Federal employee for 8 years, same resisidence for 7 years, debts paid and I don't own a passport.

Thank you. Same goes for you. Yea, those are some critical factors, some which I do not have, haha. This is my first federal career and I've lived in over 8 different places in the past 10 years, haha. I initially applied Nov 2013, but my process didnt start till April 2014. I chose the Central East Coast. Yea, the only thing not done is the drug test. Figured I'd take that soon or take it with the PFT2.

Comment

• 13:45 on my 1.5 run. Not where I want to be yet but comfortable because I know I can push for more.

My deferral ends on the 20th, I wish I could set up EOD and PT2 dates already but I understand needs and priority change all the time and SU can't schedule that far ahead. Just hoping Boston is available, I've never heard anybody here getting that port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cass updates Monday and Wednesday right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
              13:45 on my 1.5 run. Not where I want to be yet but comfortable because I know I can push for more.

My deferral ends on the 20th, I wish I could set up EOD and PT2 dates already but I understand needs and priority change all the time and SU can't schedule that far ahead. Just hoping Boston is available, I've never heard anybody here getting that port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Congrats on your run. Keep up the hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                Cass updates Monday and Wednesday right?

Correct, typically.

Comment

• Post edited.
                  Last edited by antman311; 04-23-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Just received "the call". I have a EOD of June 1st at JFK. JFK was my only option which I wanted pretty much anyway. Good thing is I'll be able to start as a 7 step 9. Happy everything has finally come together.

Comment

Just received "the call". I have a EOD of June 1st at JFK. JFK was my only option which I wanted pretty much anyway. Good thing is I'll be able to start as a 7 step 9. Happy everything has finally come together.
                      Congrats! See you at JFK on the 1st.

Comment

• Thank you, see you there as well. Did you do your pft2? I had mine scheduled for Miami but decided I'd rather go to west Virginia to do it instead.

Comment

Thank you, see you there as well. Did you do your pft2? I had mine scheduled for Miami but decided I'd rather go to west Virginia to do it instead.
                          Not yet. It's this Friday in West Virginia.

Comment

• Nice, good luck. Hopefully they don't schedule me last minute for that group on Friday which you are attending.

Comment

• I just got the call as well, June 1, JFK as a GS-7....however I requested the 24 hours to think about it and will probably take the 30 day deferral due to some personal obligations in early june. So nervous and excited!! For someone who has never even visited NYC this gonna be a pretty drastic change

Comment

• Originally posted by a_simpson View Post
                                I just got the call as well, June 1, JFK as a GS-7....however I requested the 24 hours to think about it and will probably take the 30 day deferral due to some personal obligations in early june. So nervous and excited!! For someone who has never even visited NYC this gonna be a pretty drastic change
                                Congrats! Where are you coming from. I'm only moving from NJ to NYC so I'm used to it. I actually don't like ny but figured I'm young might as well make the most of it for now for my dream job. I'll be honest if you never been there you will be surprised by a lot of things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10276 users online. 496 members and 9780 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X