• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    @Pastelon I'm a male.
    Sorry my bad. Thought you were a female because of your fast timeline

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
      Sorry my bad. Thought you were a female because of your fast timeline
      Cool. Got you.

Comment

• Hello!! Congrats to everyone that's one more step further in the hiring process!! I'm still waiting for something else to happen after my BI submitted his completed report. Contacted IA two weeks ago to ask for status and was advised they were waiting for my report to get sent to their office. I'm just curious to know where my report went to since IA advised me they were still waiting for it. Contacted my BI and he advised he submitted it via Fed-Ex the same day he told me it would be submitted. I know everyone's timeline is different but I've reading people getting called right after BI submitted their report. Tomorrow will mark 1 month since his submission and nothing yet... NADA... This wait is just mind-wrecking!!!

07/23/14: Applied SWB (Texas) 14-2; New Hire
        09/15/14: Entrance Examination
        10/31/14: NOR 87 (No Vet Pref) GS7
        11/18/14: TSL
        11/21/14: Email eQIP submitted
        12/02/14: Medical & PFT 1 scheduling notice
        12/05/14: VBT/SI scheduling notice
        12/09/14: Medical & PFT1 passed
        12/22/14: VBT/SI examination
        12/29/14: VBT/SI "Eligible" Notice
        01/09/15: Submitted eQIP corrections
        01/13/15: eQIP sent to IA
        01/30/15: Email scheduling Polygraph Examination
        02/12/15: Polygraph (Passed)
        02/19/15: NOPA issued (2 medical bills)
        03/09/15: Received call from IA- NOPA returned for non delivery. They emailed it with an extension to reply.
        03/11/15: Submitted NOPA response
        03/23/15: Sent email asking for NOPA status
        03/23/15: Received email- NOPA accepted & BI to contact very soon for sit down interview
        04/07/15: BI personal sit-down interview
        04/10/15: BI submitted report

Pending Background Investigation in security office... Pending drug test

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
          Hello!! Congrats to everyone that's one more step further in the hiring process!! I'm still waiting for something else to happen after my BI submitted his completed report. Contacted IA two weeks ago to ask for status and was advised they were waiting for my report to get sent to their office. I'm just curious to know where my report went to since IA advised me they were still waiting for it. Contacted my BI and he advised he submitted it via Fed-Ex the same day he told me it would be submitted. I know everyone's timeline is different but I've reading people getting called right after BI submitted their report. Tomorrow will mark 1 month since his submission and nothing yet... NADA... This wait is just mind-wrecking!!!

03/09/15: Received call from IA- NOPA returned for non delivery. They emailed it with an extension to reply.
          03/23/15: Received email- NOPA accepted & BI to contact very soon for sit down interview

My BI was a private contractor who reported his results/findings to his supervisor for review. Several times, his supervisor had him make further inquiries due to possible discrepancies and simply for errors that were made. I'm assuming that my BI's supervisor or the actual company he works for was the one making the final release to CBP IA. Maybe this is what your BI was referring to when he said he sent it out and would make sense that CBP IA has not received anything.

OR.... someone is now jerking with you for all the inquiries you have been making.

Good luck none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
            My BI was a private contractor who reported his results/findings to his supervisor for review. Several times, his supervisor had him make further inquiries due to possible discrepancies and simply for errors that were made. I'm assuming that my BI's supervisor or the actual company he works for was the one making the final release to CBP IA. Maybe this is what your BI was referring to when he said he sent it out and would make sense that CBP IA has not received anything.

OR.... someone is now jerking with you for all the inquiries you have been making.

Good luck none the less.
            Thank you!! Perhaps his Supervisor is reviewing file... He still hasn't contacted me for any other questions or concerns. Maybe he will not... I hope they contact me soon. Anyway, I applied for Game Warden as well and I have a PFT with them in three weeks. I just want to get "the call"!! Thanks again!!

Comment

Thank you!! Perhaps his Supervisor is reviewing file... He still hasn't contacted me for any other questions or concerns. Maybe he will not... I hope they contact me soon. Anyway, I applied for Game Warden as well and I have a PFT with them in three weeks. I just want to get "the call"!! Thanks again!!
              If you are young enough, go game warden. Get some wheel time on a boat. Get your captains license then apply for CBP MIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                If you are young enough, go game warden. Get some wheel time on a boat. Get your captains license then apply for CBP MIA.
                That's also AWESOME to consider!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Hello!! Congrats to everyone that's one more step further in the hiring process!! I'm still waiting for something else to happen after my BI submitted his completed report. Contacted IA two weeks ago to ask for status and was advised they were waiting for my report to get sent to their office. I'm just curious to know where my report went to since IA advised me they were still waiting for it. Contacted my BI and he advised he submitted it via Fed-Ex the same day he told me it would be submitted. I know everyone's timeline is different but I've reading people getting called right after BI submitted their report. Tomorrow will mark 1 month since his submission and nothing yet... NADA... This wait is just mind-wrecking!!!

Were your medical bills in collections? Normally medical bills are not sent there.

Comment

• Double post
                    Last edited by Thecldriver; 05-09-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Are you applying for Texas Game Wardens? If so I will also be there!

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
                        Are you applying for Texas Game Wardens? If so I will also be there!
                        Yes!!! See u there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                          Were your medical bills in collections? Normally medical bills are not sent there.

They were still showing on my credit report... But I had previously paid them off. They just weren't remived yet. I sent my paid invoices and that was it.

Comment

Yes!!! See u there!!!
                            sweet I only wish it was at like 12pm instead of 8am hahaha but good luck to you heard the Texas Game Wardens are one of the hardest agencies to get into!

Comment

• Finally after waiting five months for BI to clear, I am officially suitable for employment! Hopefully this week I receive the "big call".

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
                                sweet I only wish it was at like 12pm instead of 8am hahaha but good luck to you heard the Texas Game Wardens are one of the hardest agencies to get into!
                                Definitely!!! Good thing I only have to drive about 3 hours. Yes, I've heard they are VERY SELECTIVE. Thank you and good luck as well!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12625 users online. 492 members and 12133 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X