300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike924 View Post
    Yeah I don't know. I am sure I am wrong, but at least on here I have not seen anyone from FL geo pass a poly in the last few months. Seems like we all failed it without the chance for a retake.

Please someone tell me they are FL and passed the poly since January. I need to feel better not thinking that they were just cleaning house.
    Mike, feel better. I'm in the FL geo and I have passed the poly in March.

Comment

• I got the call yesterday and chose Sweet Grass, MT, which was the westernmost post offered in MT. EOD is June 1st and start at FLETC June 29th. I'm looking to find a place to stay in June in a nearby town (Sweet Grass doesn't look to be an option) and I found Shelby, Kevin, and Sunburst, but it still looks like slim pickins. Anyone ever worked at Sweet Grass or in that area, and can recommend a place to stay and ultimately rent?
      Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DConn View Post
        I got the call yesterday and chose Sweet Grass, MT, which was the westernmost post offered in MT. EOD is June 1st and start at FLETC June 29th. I'm looking to find a place to stay in June in a nearby town (Sweet Grass doesn't look to be an option) and I found Shelby, Kevin, and Sunburst, but it still looks like slim pickins. Anyone ever worked at Sweet Grass or in that area, and can recommend a place to stay and ultimately rent?
        Thanks.
        See you at Fletc!

Comment

• Originally posted by DConn View Post
          I got the call yesterday and chose Sweet Grass, MT, which was the westernmost post offered in MT. EOD is June 1st and start at FLETC June 29th. I'm looking to find a place to stay in June in a nearby town (Sweet Grass doesn't look to be an option) and I found Shelby, Kevin, and Sunburst, but it still looks like slim pickins. Anyone ever worked at Sweet Grass or in that area, and can recommend a place to stay and ultimately rent?
          Thanks.
          Congrats! But wow you were in the process for a long time. I passed my VBT/SI in February and still haven't heard anything back.

Comment

• Ca

Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
            Was looking up apartments trying to get an idea and looks like i would be spending around 3k a month for something nice!! What is Draft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$3000 a month!!? Where in the world are you looking at? You can find apartments way cheaper in surrounding areas. Also, a draft is forced OT when there are not enough volunteers needed. Mgmt will call you before the end of your regular shift letting you know you will be staying.
            Last edited by SDfed619; 05-05-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by picasso100 View Post
              What ports did they offer you? I got the call 2 weeks ago and was offered Detroit. I asked for 30 days deferral and they agreed. I got another call today and was offered Detroit airport and Detroit bridge. I have 24 hours to decide but my answer will be no.
              They also offered me Detroit and the Airport. I asked for a 30 day deferral. Detroit is a little to far away from family for me to jump ship on my current job. If I moved to Detroit, I would rather just stay at my current job. I liked to get Chicago too, that would be about an hour from home. I take Kansas City or St. Louis because my brother around lives around there. I also take Indianapolis or Louisville because it is close to some of my family, but I am guessing with how small those ports are it would not be probable for a new guy to get them.

If they offer me Detroit again, I will also turn them down. If I am out of the game, it will not bother me much. It was worth a shot. I have a better chance getting close to home switching agencies than probably wait for an ROB, or VRP to open up.

Congrats to everyone that is getting selected for the June 29th Academy and thanks for making the decision to serve our country. As most can see on the news, putting on the badge is not very popular right now. However, remember you are working for the "silent majority" that does appreciate what we do. Stay Safe and watch your bother/sister's back.

Comment

• Well after over 19 months, I finally came to the end of the road. To all that made it all the way through, congrats! To all still in the process, good luck! Best wishes to all!
                Geo- Florida
                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                Qual- GS 7
                TSL- 2/28/14
                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                  Well after over 19 months, I finally came to the end of the road. To all that made it all the way through, congrats! To all still in the process, good luck! Best wishes to all!
                  Josh tell us what happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi guys! Give me some ideas on this please. I'm planned on going out of the country for a week starting this weekend. Nothing says they will contact me while I'm gone, but just in case, should I let them know about me leaving for the week? And which office directly should I contact if I should?
                    My status right now: I sat down with the BI on April 15 and all my contacts were interviewed that same weekend. I heard people over say if they contact you, you don't get back soon enough, you're out lol. Damn.
                    Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                      Hi guys! Give me some ideas on this please. I'm planned on going out of the country for a week starting this weekend. Nothing says they will contact me while I'm gone, but just in case, should I let them know about me leaving for the week? And which office directly should I contact if I should?
                      My status right now: I sat down with the BI on April 15 and all my contacts were interviewed that same weekend. I heard people over say if they contact you, you don't get back soon enough, you're out lol. Damn.
                      Thank you in advance!
                      Yes, they could try very soon. I would email the scheduling unit and tell them you will be away.

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                        Well after over 19 months, I finally came to the end of the road. To all that made it all the way through, congrats! To all still in the process, good luck! Best wishes to all!
                        Wow josh that is so sad my man.. hope you get a better gig in the future. Can you tell us what happened? You were Fl Geo right and 13-1?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                          Yes, they could try very soon. I would email the scheduling unit and tell them you will be away.
                          Thank you Dkman! Like you stated,
                          I will send email before I leave.

Comment

And make sure you have roaming.

Comment

Hey Milperil how have you been doing with your running training? Tested myself today and I was able to do 1.60 miles in 17 mins 53 sec at a pace of 11 miles/min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                                And make sure you have roaming.
                                I'll make sure of that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10886 users online. 394 members and 10492 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X