Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats!! I too am 13-1. I start academy June 8th. What are your academy dates?

    Comment


    • [QUOTE=Cbudhu1;3642549]Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]


      Congratulations! Good luck on the start of your new career!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RGB28 View Post
        Congrats!! I too am 13-1. I start academy June 8th. What are your academy dates?
        Congrats my dates are June 16th-October 21st.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=hello_reason;3643156]
          Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
          Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]


          Congratulations! Good luck on the start of your new career!
          Thanks same to you and best of luck to everyone else![emoji106]


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Is testing at FLETC for your main subjects computer based (VLC like) or more like scantron?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by manbray View Post
              Hopefully you get the email to schedule the poly soon, I just got the email and have schedule for May 4.

              CBPO 14-3

              Geo: Central East Coast
              Tested: 11/20/2014
              NOR: 1/12/15 (94 W Vet Points)
              Tentative Select: 1/23/15
              Medical & PFT1: 2/17/15
              VBT & SI: 3/19/15
              Eqip Submitted: 3/20/15 in security office
              Poly: 5/4/2015
              Hey best of luck. I'm also 14-3 central east coast but have yet to hear back from them after being found eligible for my SI/VBT. I'm worried about the timing since I will be out of the country from June 10-July 18. I hope they don't process me when i am away. Do you know if they are flexible with their scheduling for the poly/drug tests? Should I contact them and let them know my situation? By this point, there is a different point of contact for each phase that I'm having difficulty figuring out who to contact. Any input is greatly appreciated.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M4V View Post
                Hey best of luck. I'm also 14-3 central east coast but have yet to hear back from them after being found eligible for my SI/VBT. I'm worried about the timing since I will be out of the country from June 10-July 18. I hope they don't process me when i am away. Do you know if they are flexible with their scheduling for the poly/drug tests? Should I contact them and let them know my situation? By this point, there is a different point of contact for each phase that I'm having difficulty figuring out who to contact. Any input is greatly appreciated.
                Wait until they need to schedule you. They are flexible. I received a call which I believe was my EOD date but I'll be out of country for a week. They said it happens a lot just provide proof of flight and they said they will call when I get back

                Comment


                • Thanks dk. Here's to also hoping they call me before I fly out. it would be a shame if they mistake my inability to receive/respond to calls as rejection of the poly or drug test.

                  Comment


                  • Another 14-3 guy here! I took my VBT and SI a few weeks ago and 48 hours after my VBT i received my NORs saying I passed both. According to CASS, my BI is in security office. eagerly waiting the polygraph (said noone ever). good luck guys!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                      Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      How long was your background?

                      Comment


                      • Does anybody knows when the new announcement opens? (15-2)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                          Does anybody knows when the new announcement opens? (15-2)
                          I thought today. Check again after 0900 I guess.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                            Does anybody knows when the new announcement opens? (15-2)
                            The VRA announcement said the open announcement would be up on the 27th.
                            Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
                            Tested: 6/2/2014
                            NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
                            Tentative Select: 8/2/14
                            Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
                            PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
                            VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
                            Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
                            Sit down with BI: 01/2015
                            Background finished: 02/2015
                            Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
                            Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
                            Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
                            The Call:
                            EOD:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                              How long was your background?
                              Submitted all forms for background towards the end of September 2014, contacted by my BI January 2nd 2015. BI submitted his portion January 12th, background completed mid April. I haven't moved around much and have a clean background...


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                                Does anybody knows when the new announcement opens? (15-2)
                                It's up now. Looks like it just slept in a bit is all. You know how "Sunday Funday" can be.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9477 users online. 476 members and 9001 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X