300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
    Yes , I did. I originally took my poly back in 2011, Aug and Sept. Reapplied of June of last yr, but I was still within the 3 yrs. So I really really applied under 14-3 in Sept of last yr. My score carried over from june. I just had to wait for those candidates to receive their scores and so forth. But you can reapply as many times as you between the 3 yrs. You will be referred and receive a new CASS,but somewhere down the road like 2 month you receive an email stating you have a unfavorable results from your poly and it will last 3 yrs, and you can't appeal it. Don't let it define you I know a lot of good people who fail it. Look at other agencies if you're still young enough and interested apply in 3 yrs, GL in your endeavors. Are you in NJ as well?
    Wow so when u reapplied after three years did everything carry over ?

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
    09/21/14 Written exam
    11/18/14 Notice of TS
    11/21/14 TSL packet received
    12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
    01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
    02/25/15 poly (JFK)
    03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
    04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)

Comment

• Originally posted by manbray View Post
      Hopefully you get the email to schedule the poly soon, I just got the email and have schedule for May 4.

CBPO 14-3

Geo: Central East Coast
      Tested: 11/20/2014

NOR: 1/12/15 (94 W Vet Points)
      Tentative Select: 1/23/15
      Medical & PFT1: 2/17/15
      VBT & SI: 3/19/15
      Eqip Submitted: 3/20/15 in security office
      Poly: 5/4/2015

When did you get your call for your poly? I am a 14-3 MIDWEST applicant

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
        When did you get your call for your poly? I am a 14-3 MIDWEST applicant
        I got an email today April 22 at around 5pm. They gave me to choose a date between May 4 and May 9.
        CBPO 14-3

Poly: 5/4/2015 (Passed)

Comment

I got an email today April 22 at around 5pm. They gave me to choose a date between May 4 and May 9.
          awesome hopefully that means they are beginning to schedule everyone! Where are you taking your poly if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Hopefully you get the email to schedule the poly soon, I just got the email and have schedule for May 4.

CBPO 14-3

Poly: 5/4/2015
            I've already taken my polygraph. Back in May 2014. Results are still valid. Just waiting on BI sit down and Drug exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
              Wow so when u reapplied after three years did everything carry over ?

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
              09/21/14 Written exam
              11/18/14 Notice of TS
              11/21/14 TSL packet received
              12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
              01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
              02/25/15 poly (JFK)
              03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
              04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)
              No, everything I did 3yrs ago expired, plus as of June 14-1 of last year there was a new test, that test results carried over to Sept 14-3. It takes them a while to disable your CASS after you are found unsuitable.

Comment

• I had a quick question. When an applicant turns in their e-quip there is a "reviewer" that looks over the e-quip. If that reviewer needs to have things clarified they ask the BI that sits down with you to ask about specific things that they need more information on. My BI called me back before she sent out my file for final review and asked me to clarify some specific items just regarding what I did during my time on unemployment back in 2009, and about one collections that I had in 2009 that I paid off right away and had prove of paperwork showing that I paid it off. Assuming that I was able to explain and clarify the items that they needed more information on, there shouldn't be a problem right?

Is this normal that they need more information on certain things? Or is this something that I should potentially be worried about?

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                  I had a quick question. When an applicant turns in their e-quip there is a "reviewer" that looks over the e-quip. If that reviewer needs to have things clarified they ask the BI that sits down with you to ask about specific things that they need more information on. My BI called me back before she sent out my file for final review and asked me to clarify some specific items just regarding what I did during my time on unemployment back in 2009, and about one collections that I had in 2009 that I paid off right away and had prove of paperwork showing that I paid it off. Assuming that I was able to explain and clarify the items that they needed more information on, there shouldn't be a problem right?

Is this normal that they need more information on certain things? Or is this something that I should potentially be worried about?
                  Sleep easy my friend. That is typical, nothing at all to over think.

Comment

• Reason that is normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Reason that is normal

My BI told me to not be alarmed if he or another BI happened to call me. Just answer the question for what it is nothing more nothing less. Doesn't mean the end of the world. He also stated that one of his other people he was investigating was already in the academy and something came up he needed to correct so another investigator in Glynco will see him or her. And it also wasn't a big deal.

Comment

• Thank you guys! I appreciate the information and help. Now I am literally and completely done with every single thing there is to do before the call and the 2nd Fitness. I am now in limbo and waiting for "The Call". I will let you guys know if and when I receive that call. And what the outcome of my location is and my EOD and academy date. Thank you guys for all the advice and knowledge for the last few weeks. I wish you all the best of luck. I'll still be on here and help when someone else needs my help as well.

Comment

• Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                            Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]

How long did it take you to see these results and get the call after bi sit down and contacts contacted ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                              Checked CASS on Tuesday around 1pm said "Referred to schedule EOD", got the "Call" around 3pm! Pft2 is on the 29th EOD is May 18th Nogales, AZ... [emoji106]

Good choice, you'll get into all kinds of work at that POE. You'll also have some good options of where to live depending on what you are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                                How long did it take you to see these results and get the call after bi sit down and contacts contacted ?
                                BI sit down and contacts contacted Jan 12th, received the call April 21st. Im a 13-1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12388 users online. 412 members and 11976 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X