Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took two 1.5 mile physicals a month apart. 12:14 for first, 13:20 for second. Years ago I met a Deputy Marshal who said his time was 8 up north but 10-11 at fletc. So my point is train for some leeway because with the weather down there and summer approaching times could decrease and no one wants to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
      When did you polygraph?
      March 27th

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
        I applaud your thinking. That is what everyone should be doing. Complete a step, set it and forget it. After I met with BI he met with references and former employers.
        Okay. Thank you!

Comment

• Hello guys ( and gals ) just a quick question. I'm basically done with everything, I meet with my BI tomorrow for an interview at my job and she told me that she has to be done with my file by next week. (They have already interviewed almost every single person on my e-quip). My CASS system says "referred to schedule EOD, and now I got a call by Comprehensive Health Services to schedule myself for a "Pre-employment screening..."
          I called and they told me that they only schedule Monday through Wednesday and that I would have to call back next week.

I did my medical in December and cleared that and the fitness... I'm assuming that the "Pre-employment screening" is the Drug test? I'm glad if it is because that will literally be the last thing that I have to complete seeing as my BI should be done by next wed according to my BI.

Just asking... what do you guys say "Pre-employment screening means?"

Comment

• Took my drug test yesterday and checked CASS today it says " 4/15/2015You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps. "

13-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just happened to check my free credit report at annual credit.com and saw that cbp pulled my credit yesterday. My BI interview was completed as well as all my contacts and employers interviewed. My case was submitted for final review last Friday. This is the second time that they have tapped into my credit. I guess the last time in October was too far away, so they had to do it again now that the ball is rolling. I have nothing in collections and a cred score of 745. I'm guessing sense my BI used my October credit pull it's safe to say I'm good being that she said my case looked good when we met and nothing has changed sense then.
              Last edited by Thecldriver; 04-16-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
                Just happened to check my free credit report at annual credit.com and saw that cbp pulled my credit yesterday. My BI interview was completed as well as all my contacts and employers interviewed. My case was submitted for final review on last Friday. This is the second time that they have tapped into my credit. I guess the last time in October was too far away so they had to do it again now that the ball is rolling. I have nothing in collections and a cred score of 760 is that good enough?
                Mine was pulled again also. Had to sign a sheet saying I payed off my credit card. My credit is similar to yours. It's very good, you should be fine.

Comment

• I have a 807 credit rating but according to the voodoo machine I am a drug addict

I'm not bitter, just sarcastic lol

Guess that just means I always pay my dealer on time.
                  Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                  08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                  09/13/14 Written exam
                  10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                  1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                  2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                  2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                  2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                  4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                  4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    Mine was pulled again also. Had to sign a sheet saying I payed off my credit card. My credit is similar to yours. It's very good, you should be fine.
                    Typo ment to write 745 lol. It's funny going into the poly I was a bit nervous but just thought to myself I'm not going to pass. Not because of anything I've done but because I had no faith in the machine. Now that I'm in the stage where I'm at its surreal. I prayed to God for this for the longest and I didn't get it back in 2006. He heard and proved to me impossible is not in his vocabulary.

Comment

• Mine is 645 and that's still good. They just want to make sure that you pay all your bills on time and that you are not in collections. I had a collections in 2009 for one month and I was able to explain that and show them proof. It's only a big deal if you are found financial irresponsible.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                        Mine is 645 and that's still good. They just want to make sure that you pay all your bills on time and that you are not in collections. I had a collections in 2009 for one month and I was able to explain that and show them proof. It's only a big deal if you are found financial irresponsible.
                        You are right. How were you able to prove your situation to them? I know I had an issue 3 years ago that I was asked about during my interview. It was due to my child being born and having a sick disabled mom on top of that. I wasn't asked for further proof and was told this was justified.

Comment

• Theres nothing wrong with having credit bills as long as you always pay on time. You could owe thousands of dollars and if your not in collections then your good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapiyiyi View Post
                            Theres nothing wrong with having credit bills as long as you always pay on time. You could owe thousands of dollars and if your not in collections then your good!
                            That is true. I had a few late payments like I stated, but have sense paid off all debts and have been paying on time. Thank God I'm able to have done so

Comment

• 13-1 Northeast here.. my background was sent to final determination last Friday. Waiting patiently and training everyday!

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                                Mine is 645 and that's still good. They just want to make sure that you pay all your bills on time and that you are not in collections. I had a collections in 2009 for one month and I was able to explain that and show them proof. It's only a big deal if you are found financial irresponsible.
                                You're right. I had countless # of collections in the past lol, but the're all paid. I even still have a judgment in my credit, but I've been working on my credit since last year. Right now my score is 670 and I have a lawyer working for me to vacate that judgement. They asked about what they saw and I told them, then I showed proof that they're all paid for. I think if they based on the past credit only, I would have been disqualified. It's never too late to be responsible. About two hours of the interview was only about my credit lol ah ah just kidding lol maybe about 40 minutes. If you're waiting, start fixing stuff in your credit if you have any.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7607 users online. 386 members and 7221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X