Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did you guys fill out the background paper work online or hard copy?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
      I hope so girl. I disclosed while I was interviewed by my current department that I applied to CBP. I talked to them today. Looks like they are going to work with me. I will find out tomorrow.
      It would be great if they did. Wish you luck.


      07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
      09/21/14 Written exam
      11/18/14 Notice of TS
      11/21/14 TSL packet received
      12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
      01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
      02/25/15 poly (JFK)
      03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
      04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
        It would be great if they did. Wish you luck.


        07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
        09/21/14 Written exam
        11/18/14 Notice of TS
        11/21/14 TSL packet received
        12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
        01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
        02/25/15 poly (JFK)
        03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
        04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)
        Thank you. How did you complete your background papers online or hard copy?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
          Thank you. Did you complete your E-quip online or hard copy?
          Mine was online, print out forms, sign, then upload them before submitting entire Eqip

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dkman View Post
            Mine was online, print out forms, sign, then upload them before submitting entire Eqip
            Thank you. I received an email with form. It said that print them, fill out for preparation. Did you get that also?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
              Thank you. I received an email with form. It said that print them, fill out for preparation. Did you get that also?
              I think so

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                Thank you. How did you complete your background papers online or hard copy?
                Some papers i submitted online and others I had to print to sign them and fax or email them back.


                07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                09/21/14 Written exam
                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                02/25/15 poly (JFK)
                03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
                04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)

                Comment


                • Are there any 14-3 applicants out there hearing anything? Waiting to schedule my poly!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
                    Are there any 14-3 applicants out there hearing anything? Waiting to schedule my poly!
                    14-2 here, still waiting for poly too... what region are you from jk?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                      14-2 here, still waiting for poly too... what region are you from jk?
                      I applied for MIDWEST and live in Texas understandably there are probably a lot of candidates from Texas... I took my VBT/SI in Houston one of the largest cities in Texas and it was only me and one other guy ha 3 people didn't even show up! What about you Pastelon what region did you apply for?

                      Comment


                      • 14-3 here as well. Still waiting to hear about scheduling polygraph.
                        CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

                        Applied 10/3/14
                        Exam 12/6/14
                        NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                        TS 1/23/15
                        Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
                        TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
                        VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
                        TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
                        Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
                        Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
                        Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

                        Comment


                        • Hi all!
                          I met with my BI for four hours yesterday.
                          Now I'm just gonna act like I forget about it all since I don't know what's the next step and how long I gotta wait Lol. One thing for sure, I'll keep my training on. If someone could tell me what happens next after meeting with BI, I'd much appreciate it. By the way the interview went well. Thanks in advance!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                            Hi all!
                            I met with my BI for four hours yesterday.
                            Now I'm just gonna act like I forget about it all since I don't know what's the next step and how long I gotta wait Lol. One thing for sure, I'll keep my training on. If someone could tell me what happens next after meeting with BI, I'd much appreciate it. By the way the interview went well. Thanks in advance!
                            When did you polygraph?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
                              I applied for MIDWEST and live in Texas understandably there are probably a lot of candidates from Texas... I took my VBT/SI in Houston one of the largest cities in Texas and it was only me and one other guy ha 3 people didn't even show up! What about you Pastelon what region did you apply for?
                              In my case we all showed up, I applied to the Fl and Caribbean region so I know I will be slowly waiting for my turn..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                                Hi all!
                                I met with my BI for four hours yesterday.
                                Now I'm just gonna act like I forget about it all since I don't know what's the next step and how long I gotta wait Lol. One thing for sure, I'll keep my training on. If someone could tell me what happens next after meeting with BI, I'd much appreciate it. By the way the interview went well. Thanks in advance!
                                I applaud your thinking. That is what everyone should be doing. Complete a step, set it and forget it. After I met with BI he met with references and former employers.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9583 users online. 495 members and 9088 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X