Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
    Checked CASS this morning and my background check is finally completed, all i have left is my drug test that im about to do in the next hour. Anyone know how long this will take to clear and possibly get a call?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome!!! You can get the call anytime soon. At least, that's what my BI told me. I had my sit down interview last week 04/07/15. He finished my BI and submitted 04/09/15 and advised me I could be receiving the call to get an offer anyday now even though my BI and drug test are still pending... So I have my phone stuck to my hand 25/8!!! You're a step closer now that you're taking your drug test!!! Congratulations!! When did u meet your BI?
    Last edited by borrada; 04-15-2015, 02:04 PM.

    Comment


    • I thought CASS only updates on Tues and Thurs


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Thanks! I met with my BI Jan 4th just cleared in CASS this morning. After this drug test everything will be green!


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
          Thanks! I met with my BI Jan 4th just cleared in CASS this morning. After this drug test everything will be green!


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Great!!! PFT2 here you come!!! Good luck!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by borrada View Post
            Great!!! PFT2 here you come!!! Good luck!!!
            Thanks im a 13-1 been a long time coming hopefully something soon!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
              Thanks im a 13-1 been a long time coming hopefully something soon!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Your time has definitely come!! ENJOY!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                Thanks! I met with my BI Jan 4th just cleared in CASS this morning. After this drug test everything will be green!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Congratulations! Good luck and hope you get 'the call' shortly.
                Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

                07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                09/13/14 Written exam
                10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

                Comment


                • I have an email stating that it's updated every Monday's and Wednesday's.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                    Do you think they will give u the day off for an interview to ANOTHER possible job?


                    07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                    09/21/14 Written exam
                    11/18/14 Notice of TS
                    11/21/14 TSL packet received
                    12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                    02/25/15 poly (JFK)
                    03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
                    04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)
                    I hope they will, if not thats ok too.

                    Comment


                    • Question Answered
                      Last edited by Spudcommando; 05-14-2016, 03:55 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ShangDoh View Post
                        I agree with this, don't burn too many bridges at that academy over the rather infamous Federal polygraph.
                        I took 2 poly. 1 for local and 1 for Fed. Passed both. I am not sure what is the difference between those 2 and CBP?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                          I took 2 poly. 1 for local and 1 for Fed. Passed both. I am not sure what is the difference between those 2 and CBP?
                          There's a lot and I mean a lot of people who have passed previous polygraphs and fail cbp's. I don't think you should take the gamble. You might get the day off (which I hope you do) but that might not leave ur current position a good taste.


                          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                          09/21/14 Written exam
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          11/21/14 TSL packet received
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                          02/25/15 poly (JFK)
                          03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
                          04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                            I understand and will going to try to work with them. There is no way that I can reschedule my VBT and interview to an other day. I have classes everyday. So I have to talk to them to get that day off. If I do not and just go to my interview will not look good. Being honest is the key for everything.
                            Pinarsu your messages are full so i cant message back

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Umcdoj1 View Post
                              Pinarsu your messages are full so i cant message back
                              Thats what it says but there are no messages. I do not know what is the problem and how to fix it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                                There's a lot and I mean a lot of people who have passed previous polygraphs and fail cbp's. I don't think you should take the gamble. You might get the day off (which I hope you do) but that might not leave ur current position a good taste.


                                07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                                09/21/14 Written exam
                                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                                12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                                01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                                02/25/15 poly (JFK)
                                03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
                                04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)
                                I hope so girl. I disclosed while I was interviewed by my current department that I applied to CBP. I talked to them today. Looks like they are going to work with me. I will find out tomorrow.
                                Last edited by pinarsu; 04-15-2015, 06:12 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8482 users online. 228 members and 8254 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X