300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
    Anyone from FL and Caribbean region been called for poly?
    @Pastelon
    I'm from FL and Caribbean. I already did my poly in March 27 and I'm meeting with my BI tomorrow for the first time. hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
      @Pastelon
      I'm from FL and Caribbean. I already did my poly in March 27 and I'm meeting with my BI tomorrow for the first time. hope this helps.
      Congrats! Milperil are you from 14-2 announcement? Where did you take ur poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapiyiyi View Post
        Patiently waiting for this final offer email lol...
        You and me both. Was able to speak to a fomer Co worker who now works as a cbpo. He put me up to speed on everything that I needed to know about pre academy,post academy , working after graduation etc. Patiently waiting and praying for the best.

Comment

Congrats! Milperil are you from 14-2 announcement? Where did you take ur poly?
          Thank you! Yes 14-2 Announcement. Took the poly in Miramar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecldriver View Post
            You and me both. Was able to speak to a fomer Co worker who now works as a cbpo. He put me up to speed on everything that I needed to know about pre academy,post academy , working after graduation etc. Patiently waiting and praying for the best.
            Is the only difference between the call and email having printable concrete evidence of an offer and/or because they had to wait until you pass your pft2?

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
              Thank you! Yes 14-2 Announcement. Took the poly in Miramar.
              Wow I have heard not so good things from miramar examinators haha and you still made it! Nice. Guess I'm the only one from Fl region that hasn't been called for poly...

Comment

Anyone from FL and Caribbean region been called for poly?
                I just took mine today in Tampa. Was told I failed the drug part. Funny, I failed that on my last poly too, but passed two polys before that.
                Was also told before a break that I was deceptive on serious crimes but somehow that magically disappeared on the next round on the machine after the break.

Guess I have to wait and hope I get a re-test.

Funny how you can get two different results 20 minutes apart.
                Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                09/13/14 Written exam
                10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                  Does anybody know if CBP will grant admin days if you are relocating from across the country?
                  You will not be granted admin days as a new hire.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    Is the only difference between the call and email having printable concrete evidence of an offer and/or because they had to wait until you pass your pft2?
                    No matter what form the offer comes in, it can easily be withdrawn if you do not successfully complete pft2. Both offers are the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                      Thanks so much. I tried that but I'd forget in the most of running and start breathing through my mouth really fast.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                      09/21/14 Written exam
                      11/18/14 Notice of TS
                      11/21/14 TSL packet received
                      12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                      01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                      02/25/15 poly (JFK)
                      03/20/15 email to schedule 2nd poly
                      04/08/15 2nd poly (waiting on results)
                      Just got back in from running. I'm going to have to do this 3 x's a week. I ran 1.86 miles which included hills bumps and rough terrain. Cleared it in exactly 17min, so I'm going to stick to this course and do what I did today and should be fine. I mixed it with running and speed walking (1 lap straight running next lap speed walking etc). I really hope doing this routine helps me to become faster and less winded lol

Comment

Wow I have heard not so good things from miramar examinators haha and you still made it! Nice. Guess I'm the only one from Fl region that hasn't been called for poly...
                        Lol yeah. I've heard a lot too. But my examiner was very respectful and professional. Some people say the examiners are nice only in the beginning, but in my case, he was nice all the way through.
                        I don't think you're the only, and I'm sure you'll get your turn very soon. You never know when things will happen.

Comment

• The final offer is when you complete the pft2.
                          How can a final offer be withdrawn if you pass the pft2?
                          I EOD May 4th so my email is coming in soon, I just want concrete evidence so that I can take days off from work. Lots of comp time here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapiyiyi View Post
                            The final offer is when you complete the pft2.
                            How can a final offer be withdrawn if you pass the pft2?
                            I EOD May 4th so my email is coming in soon, I just want concrete evidence so that I can take days off from work. Lots of comp time here lol
                            I think what they are talking about is if something unfavorable is found in a BI even after you get that offer. Even if you are at the academy. Don't forget that 1 year probation either. There is very little that can save you from even the slightest screw up if still on probation and someone wants you washed-out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike924 View Post
                              I just took mine today in Tampa. Was told I failed the drug part. Funny, I failed that on my last poly too, but passed two polys before that.
                              Was also told before a break that I was deceptive on serious crimes but somehow that magically disappeared on the next round on the machine after the break.

Guess I have to wait and hope I get a re-test.

Funny how you can get two different results 20 minutes apart.
                              Yea.. its also funny how they eliminate people based only on a polygraph..

Comment

• Hope you get a re-test mike

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5328 users online. 297 members and 5031 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X