Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many CBP classes are there at a time? Do they only send one at a time or do they just keep them coming constantly

Comment

• Originally posted by JKWolfe View Post
      How many CBP classes are there at a time? Do they only send one at a time or do they just keep them coming constantly
      They've been sending classes out like a wildfire recently. There has been a class that was sent out last week, another one is sending out next week, my class will be going out the week after that, and another class will be going the week after mine. That's just the ones that I'm aware of.
      Geo: West Coast
      Applicant Group: 13-1
      NOR: 10/28/13 85%
      TSL: 12/16/13
      PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
      eQIP completed: 2/13/14
      VBT/SI: 3/17/14
      eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
      Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
      Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
      Clear BI: 2/24/15
      Drug Test: 3/4/15
      The Call: 3/2/15
      PFT2: 3/18/15
      EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• I think they do multiple classes because ill be there june-october. June,july,august. Ready for this heat. Drink a lot of water and you will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
          They've been sending classes out like a wildfire recently. There has been a class that was sent out last week, another one is sending out next week, my class will be going out the week after that, and another class will be going the week after mine. That's just the ones that I'm aware of.
          Sweet thats what I like to hear don't want to be waiting on one class to finish before another one begins if you know what I mean that would be like watching paint dry haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapiyiyi View Post
            I think they do multiple classes because ill be there june-october. June,july,august. Ready for this heat. Drink a lot of water and you will be fine.
            Rapiyiyi I'm from Mississippi that weathers all to familiar to me but now I'm in Austin, Texas and its HOT! haha

Comment

• Hello, 13-1 female applicant who got the call today! Debating between Minneapolis airport (stay in MN) or making a big move to Washington State. Offered both Blaine and Sumas, no Lynden....

I'm sure there there are pros/cons to an airport/land border. Please feel free to share ANY info that might be helpful in considering these ports! It might be helpful to mention that I am married with three young children, so would be moving a family as well.

Oh, one more question! If I did start out in Mpls, would it very difficult to swap for Blaine, Sumas, or Lynden sometime down the road?

FOR THOSE STILL WAITING FOR THE CALL: please know the process can be going so slow and then just take right off! I just met with the background investigator for the very first time this week and got an offer and academy date today!!!

PostRevise

Comment

• Originally posted by RGB28 View Post
                Hello, 13-1 female applicant who got the call today! Debating between Minneapolis airport (stay in MN) or making a big move to Washington State. Offered both Blaine and Sumas, no Lynden....

I'm sure there there are pros/cons to an airport/land border. Please feel free to share ANY info that might be helpful in considering these ports! It might be helpful to mention that I am married with three young children, so would be moving a family as well.

Oh, one more question! If I did start out in Mpls, would it very difficult to swap for Blaine, Sumas, or Lynden sometime down the road?

FOR THOSE STILL WAITING FOR THE CALL: please know the process can be going so slow and then just take right off! I just met with the background investigator for the very first time this week and got an offer and academy date today!!!

PostRevise
                Wow. Congrats to you. Wish you luck. Feels good to see people come on here with good news.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                09/21/14 Written exam
                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• My girlfriend is meeting with my bi on Monday, but I was board last night at work and checked out my cass.

It was referred to scheduling unit. Just a little confused. Has anyone seen this before?

Comment

• Originally posted by rysewitsky View Post
                    My girlfriend is meeting with my bi on Monday, but I was board last night at work and checked out my cass.

It was referred to scheduling unit. Just a little confused. Has anyone seen this before?
                    This has been happening often. You'll get the call soon even though your BI is still underway. As long as nothing is found that's unfavorable and you don't do anything foolish, you are good assuming you pass your pft2.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                      This has been happening often. You'll get the call soon even though your BI is still underway. As long as nothing is found that's unfavorable and you don't do anything foolish, you are good assuming you pass your pft2.
                      Yep, same exact thing happened to me. Polly 2 weeks ago, I met with background investigator for the first time on Wednesday, happened to log into CASS on Wednesday, got the call yesterday. For me, they gave me an academy date and said the background could be completed while at academy, or I could wait to leave till after background is fully completed. Be ready, bet you'll get THE CALL next week! Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGB28 View Post
                        Yep, same exact thing happened to me. Polly 2 weeks ago, I met with background investigator for the first time on Wednesday, happened to log into CASS on Wednesday, got the call yesterday. For me, they gave me an academy date and said the background could be completed while at academy, or I could wait to leave till after background is fully completed. Be ready, bet you'll get THE CALL next week! Good luck!
                        Same here, I just have to wait until I get back from my trip to get EOD and Fletc. My BI finished in 4 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                          Same here, I just have to wait until I get back from my trip to get EOD and Fletc. My BI finished in 4 days.
                          Wow, 4 days, that's crazy! And the norm is 3-6 months. Good luck, see ya at FLETC!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                            4 days from the day that you sent E_Quip.

Comment

• Anyone going to Fletc in june?

Comment

• I was told by my bi that his higher up went over my case and everything looks good and it will be submitted for the final review. Hopefully I can get a august or September fletc date. The heat and bugs there is no joke.
                                Last edited by Thecldriver; 04-11-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10074 users online. 478 members and 9596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X