Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by m_westrick716 View Post
    I'm also wondering the same thing. My last name also starts with a W and I am a female which they have a big demand for females lately.
    Just thinking cause other people have scheduled their intial tests and I haven't received anything! Keep me in the loop if you hear anything!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kwells09 View Post
      Just thinking cause other people have scheduled their intial tests and I haven't received anything! Keep me in the loop if you hear anything!
      I noticed that too. And testing starts Monday. I took a test for Border Patrol and I had about 2-3 weeks notice before I actually took the test. I'm going to call them and see if they're still sending out invites or not.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RTMH101 View Post
        Hello here are my current status

        14-3
        CBPO: GS-5
        Geo: NE

        NOR (94): Schedule Tested: Nov '14 // passed Jan 12th '15
        Medical/PFT1 Schedule Feb 9th '15 // passed: Feb 13th '15
        VBT/SI Schedule March 26 '15 //
        E-qip sent: March 25 '15 // due March 30th '15
        NOPA:
        Poly:
        Meet with BI:
        The Call:
        Drug Test:
        BI Cleared:
        PFT 2:
        EOD:
        FLETC:
        How'd you get NE region as 14-3
        CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

        Applied 10/3/14
        Exam 12/6/14
        NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
        TS 1/23/15
        Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
        TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
        VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
        TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
        Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
        Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
        Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

        Comment


        • CBP officer

          What do you mean
          Kiernyc?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Pisan917; 03-27-2015, 04:22 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Precious539 View Post
            My examiner said the same exact thing to me and then told me I failed after 4 hours
            He never told me I failed, though... Perhaps I'll have to retake.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stevenseq View Post
              I just took my poly, but I'm not sure if I passed or not. Here are the details I can divulge...

              I show up there and wait in the lobby for about 15 minutes then meet with my examiner. He explains the poly, the whole fight or flight thing that your body does involuntarily when you get scared, then we talked about my background. After that, I sit in the seat and he asks me several control questions. He tells me that I'm a "horrible liar" lol. :-)

              He hooks me up to the poly, asks me several questions (sorry, cannot divulge what questions or how many!) and asks me those series of questions about 4-5 separate times with a few minutes break in between each set of questions. That was the extent of my being hooked up to a polygraph.

              We go over the results and he tells me that I "answered all of the questions flawlessly, however there is one questions you were kind of having a little trouble with. In order to pass you on this, I need an explanation as to why you were having difficulty with this question..." I provide my response and he tries to dig around a bit and ask me if it might be this or that and the other thing that's causing me to have a reaction. Of course, I stick to my guns and at the end he asks me " so you're being 100% truthful and forthcoming in your responses?" to which I confirm that I was. At this time he told me that we have concluded this portion of the testing process. He asked me if I would be willing to retake and then told me that they may contact me if I need to retake the exam. All in all, I was in the exam for about 3 hours and he never told me if I passed or failed...

              Any thoughts?
              You're good. Don't worry.


              07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
              09/21/14 Written exam
              11/18/14 Notice of TS
              11/21/14 TSL packet received
              12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
              01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
              02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                You're good. Don't worry.
                Good God, I hope so!

                Comment


                • Wow!! I took my poly on Wednesday as I mentioned earlier. Although I was given a "field result" that day of pass, it still had to be reviewed by quality control. Well I just found out that one of my contacts was contacted by a local CBP BI today. So I guess it's safe to say I passed. With regards what to wear, you'll be just fine and comfortable (which is most important) in khakis, polo, topped off with matching dress belt and shoes. Good luck folks.
                  Last edited by CZ_Kid; 03-27-2015, 06:52 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Did you make the cut?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kwells09 View Post
                      Just thinking cause other people have scheduled their intial tests and I haven't received anything! Keep me in the loop if you hear anything!
                      So after being on hold with them for over an hour they finally told me that I was cut because my college transcripts don't have the exact date of my graduation on them. Oh well, I'm going down to D.C. in a few weeks for an interview and a test for U.S. Capitol Police (which btw had no problem accepting my college transcripts without the date of my graduation.)

                      Comment


                      • Wow I don't understand how that's your fault!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by m_westrick716 View Post
                          So after being on hold with them for over an hour they finally told me that I was cut because my college transcripts don't have the exact date of my graduation on them. Oh well, I'm going down to D.C. in a few weeks for an interview and a test for U.S. Capitol Police (which btw had no problem accepting my college transcripts without the date of my graduation.)
                          Wait what


                          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                          09/21/14 Written exam
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          11/21/14 TSL packet received
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                          02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

                          Comment


                          • HI everyone!
                            I just took my poly earlier today 3/27/15.
                            The examiner was very professional.
                            it took about 3h 30m to complete. At the end he told me that I was good but he will send my result and see what happens. He said if I'll have to retake it, they'll contact me before 30 days. He also said if 30 days have passed and I wasn't contacted, don't panic, it's a sign that I don't have to retake. Basically, he was telling me that as for him, I am good to go, but he's not the one making the official passing decisions. He was very professional and kind. Great experience for me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                              HI everyone!
                              I just took my poly earlier today 3/27/15.
                              The examiner was very professional.
                              it took about 3h 30m to complete. At the end he told me that I was good but he will send my result and see what happens. He said if I'll have to retake it, they'll contact me before 30 days. He also said if 30 days have passed and I wasn't contacted, don't panic, it's a sign that I don't have to retake. Basically, he was telling me that as for him, I am good to go, but he's not the one making the official passing decisions. He was very professional and kind. Great experience for me.
                              Congratz


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Thanks Nvan86

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9483 users online. 274 members and 9209 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X