Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard April 24, for the next announcement

Comment

• My brother received the email yesterday. We applied around the same time 3/2. So I shoould get it shortly. I dont think they send all emails at once?

Comment

• Received mine this morning
        Originally posted by wbat91 View Post
        My brother received the email yesterday. We applied around the same time 3/2. So I shoould get it shortly. I dont think they send all emails at once?

Comment

• 14-3 here...Just got my TSL packet due by March 30, 2015. Anyone else?
          Also, I'm sorry if this question is redundant but I have searched multiple forums which have yielded conflicting answers: Do CBPO officers qualify for LEO pay or the regular GS scale?
          Last edited by M4V; 03-25-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etoolqual View Post
            Received an email today about scheduling for the entrance exam for the recent announcement. Anyone else?
            Same here

Comment

• I also got my TSL packet (14-3, due March 30th). Will probably finish it today...waiting to hear back from "people who know me" :P
              CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
              Exam 12/6/14
              NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
              TS 1/23/15
              Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
              TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
              VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
              TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
              Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
              Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
              Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Hey guys so I just left my VBT and I didn't do the si, does that mean I failed? They didn't tell me anything before I left

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_b1215 View Post
                  Hey guys so I just left my VBT and I didn't do the si, does that mean I failed? They didn't tell me anything before I left
                  When I went for mine I did the si right after. It might have changed now but all who applied with me did both. 13-1 here...

Comment

• Hey guys, 14-1 applicant here who failed at the poly stage. Decided to reapply for 15-1 and will be taking the entrance exam again in a few weeks. If I get a TSL hopefully I can move straight to the poly because my other steps should still be valid since its been less then a year.
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• So last week I received a call from a dc number asking me if I would be available for a poly in Orlando. (8 hours away) I said yes anothe woman told me she would sign me up and I would receive an email to schedule the exact date and time. It has been almost a week and I have heard nothing, should I be concerned?

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                        Hey guys, 14-1 applicant here who failed at the poly stage. Decided to reapply for 15-1 and will be taking the entrance exam again in a few weeks. If I get a TSL hopefully I can move straight to the poly because my other steps should still be valid since its been less then a year.
                        I thought you had to wait 3 years if failed the poly?
                        Geo- Florida
                        CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                        NOR- 98 10/25/13
                        Qual- GS 7
                        TSL- 2/28/14
                        PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                        VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                        VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                        BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                        BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                        BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                          I thought you had to wait 3 years if failed the poly?
                          I thought so too but I'm able to schedule for the new exam. Lets see what happens.
                          NYPD Exam #4329
                          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
                            So last week I received a call from a dc number asking me if I would be available for a poly in Orlando. (8 hours away) I said yes anothe woman told me she would sign me up and I would receive an email to schedule the exact date and time. It has been almost a week and I have heard nothing, should I be concerned?
                            I remember you posting last week and me hoping I would get a poly scheduled too (Orlando is 40 minutes away for me). Nothing for me. What area code was the number that called you? Want to check the missed calls on my phone....lol Guess it is desperation.
                            Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                            08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                            09/13/14 Written exam
                            10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                            1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                            2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                            2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                            2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                            4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                            4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• I thought you had to wait a year to re-take the written test?

Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                              Hey guys, 14-1 applicant here who failed at the poly stage. Decided to reapply for 15-1 and will be taking the entrance exam again in a few weeks. If I get a TSL hopefully I can move straight to the poly because my other steps should still be valid since its been less then a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
                                So last week I received a call from a dc number asking me if I would be available for a poly in Orlando. (8 hours away) I said yes anothe woman told me she would sign me up and I would receive an email to schedule the exact date and time. It has been almost a week and I have heard nothing, should I be concerned?
                                You should call or email her.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9112 users online. 451 members and 8661 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X