Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
    My examiner stopped at about 42 before the time was up she said no need to tire myself before the step... Hopefully if I pass the poly next week I will take you up for the challenge maybe add some pullups to the challenge too how far are you in your process? Heading to FLETC any time soon ?
    Haha, mine should have. I was wondering about that (Why let me keep on going), haha. Sounds good to me! Im under adjudication right now; April 16th will be the fourth month under adjudication, so Im expecting to get "The Call" anytime now or at least by April 16th. Called MHC this past Friday and the lady told me that I should definitely have expectations by April, if not before, but also said not to rely on her words, haha. We shall see.

    With that said, I hope Fletc is in the near future for me! Haha. How about you?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
      Haha, mine should have. I was wondering about that (Why let me keep on going), haha. Sounds good to me! Im under adjudication right now; April 16th will be the fourth month under adjudication, so Im expecting to get "The Call" anytime now or at least by April 16th. Called MHC this past Friday and the lady told me that I should definitely have expectations by April, if not before, but also said not to rely on her words, haha. We shall see.

      With that said, I hope Fletc is in the near future for me! Haha. How about you?
      Went to my first poly inconclusive going for my second on the 31st once I pass that it is home stretch I am good on my background haven't hurt a fly no tickets good credit I have the most boring background the agent is gonna come across. My gramma had a more lively background lmao... So if I pass the poly I hope I catch the June train to Georgia ....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
        Went to my first poly inconclusive going for my second on the 31st once I pass that it is home stretch I am good on my background haven't hurt a fly no tickets good credit I have the most boring background the agent is gonna come across. My gramma had a more lively background lmao... So if I pass the poly I hope I catch the June train to Georgia ....
        Oh nice nice. Yea, same pattern with me regarding the Poly. Inconclusive the first time, but passed the second time. Haha, well hopefully it goes quickly for ya! BI process is so unpredictable, haha. What region did you choose?

        Comment


        • What is the distance between the lines on the side step test?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
            What is the distance between the lines on the side step test?
            I recently took the PFT1. The total line set up is 12 feet long, so the side lines are 6 feet from the center line.

            | 6ft | 6ft |
            CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

            Applied 10/3/14
            Exam 12/6/14
            NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
            TS 1/23/15
            Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
            TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
            VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
            TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
            Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
            Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
            Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
              I recently took the PFT1. The total line set up is 12 feet long, so the side lines are 6 feet from the center line.

              | 6ft | 6ft |
              Great thank you..

              Comment


              • Here are some links to test info. About as easy to pass as it is to find with the help of Mr. Google.

                http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fil...%20PFT1_0.pdf/

                http://www.chsmedical.com/dhscbpfitn..._narrative.htm

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                  Oh nice nice. Yea, same pattern with me regarding the Poly. Inconclusive the first time, but passed the second time. Haha, well hopefully it goes quickly for ya! BI process is so unpredictable, haha. What region did you choose?
                  North east

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                    Here are some links to test info. About as easy to pass as it is to find with the help of Mr. Google.

                    http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fil...%20PFT1_0.pdf/

                    http://www.chsmedical.com/dhscbpfitn..._narrative.htm
                    Thank you. Only hard part is side step for me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                      Practice the whole pft2 many said that the sprint took much of their ounf... By the time they got to their 1.5 miles they were pretty drained... 10 years ago I would have done it easy but now at 37 I have to keep it up... I run 5ks frequently but last 5k I had an Achilles tendonitis injury so now am fighting that... Getting old sucks lol.. But I can outpushup any of you 20 yrs old lol ..
                      Ahem, 37 year old here. We CAN keep up!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gjose619 View Post
                        Ahem, 37 year old here. We CAN keep up!
                        Ah makes me feel better now brother lol...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                          17.5 minutes
                          Most people should be able to walk that lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                            Most people should be able to walk that lol.
                            You should run it a bit faster than 5 mph you will make it. 6 mph should be perfect. Anything more than that is gravy...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                              Most people should be able to walk that lol.

                              That's a more than decent walking pace.

                              I'd actually bet that most people would have problems walking that fast, that far. Jogging is more efficient and the likely default at that speed.

                              Comment


                              • What is the average in terms of age of CBPO's? Those in academy?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11764 users online. 447 members and 11317 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X