Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did some research/calculating and March 26th, 2015 will be exactly four months since my case was successfully completed and send to CBP for adjudication...Man, I sure do hope that phone call is soon. Patience become a struggle right-around the one year mark (April 18th, 2014: Process Started). Meanwhile, I'll continue kicking rocks, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by air-ROMAN View Post
      Is your VBT in Baltimore?
      No, it's in Dulles, Sterling.

Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
      -01hey guys I have a question I really apply for the 14-01 announcement but because I was still within the three years since I took and failed my polygraph from 2011 I had to wait until September of 2014 to to reapply under the 14 - 3 announcement the process has been moving along ,but here is my question anyone else who applied under the 14-03 receive their SF 86 email and TSL fingerprint cards in the mail yet.I have a buddy who applied in the 14 - 1 announcement receive that I've asked several people whowho have applied to the 14 - 3 about the 86 and a fingerprint cards and none of them have received it either my next step would be my interview in a week and a half.I'm really hoping to get to the whole process this time. opposed to the last time now I have a growing family and have 11 years within the federal government
      Originally posted by MissAmitious View Post
      14-3 here. No TSL packet yet :/// have you sent any emails to MHC?
      14-3 here and No TSL packet received yet as well.
      Last edited by M4V; 03-17-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
        Just did some research/calculating and March 26th, 2015 will be exactly four months since my case was successfully completed and send to CBP for adjudication...Man, I sure do hope that phone call is soon. Patience become a struggle right-around the one year mark (April 18th, 2014: Process Started). Meanwhile, I'll continue kicking rocks, haha.
        Haha I'll gladly trade you! Approaching 18 months since process started (sept 25, 2013) and haven't even been scheduled for poly!! I've been kicking rocks for awhile!
        Geo- Florida
        CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
        NOR- 98 10/25/13
        Qual- GS 7
        TSL- 2/28/14
        PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
        VBT/SI- 5/9/14
        VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
        BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
        BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
        BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
          Haha I'll gladly trade you! Approaching 18 months since process started (sept 25, 2013) and haven't even been scheduled for poly!! I've been kicking rocks for awhile!
          13-1 here and counting got my second poly at the end of this month...

Comment

• Originally posted by abejjani View Post
            Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
              Good luck
              Thanks brother at this point it is what it is. I think am gonna break the world record for the longest app lol...

Comment

Good luck! I can't even get one poly lol
                Geo- Florida
                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                Qual- GS 7
                TSL- 2/28/14
                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14

Comment

Good luck! I can't even get one poly lol
                  Oh trust me one is more than enough lol... I earned mine been more then 2 years and still... I started training for my pft2 a year ago am running 5ks now lol I had another kid I passed my 37th bday I freaking earned it lmao...

Comment

• [QUOTE=abejjani;3619439]Oh trust me one is more than enough lol... I earned mine been more then 2 years and still... I started training for my pft2 a year ago am running 5ks now lol I had another kid I passed my 37th bday I freaking earned it lmao...[/Q

Congrats on all that! I have another kid on the way and want to buy a bigger house. This process is screwing that all up because I don't want to buy another house and then have to relocate But I've been waiting long enough.
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14

Comment

Thanks brother at this point it is what it is. I think am gonna break the world record for the longest app lol...
                      If it's any consolation to you (and to others who have waited ONLY a year or two), you're far from breaking the record. There are many who have come before, and have been on this board also, that took much longer. I was at a little over 5 years and a guy that got hired after me at my port took almost 6 years. How badly you want the job can strongly influence how patient you can be.
                      Last edited by 66Pony; 03-17-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                        If it's any consolation to you (and to others who have waited ONLY a year or two), you're far from breaking the record. There are many who have come before, and have been on this board also, that took much longer. I was at 5 1/2 years and a guy that got hired after me at my port took almost 6 years. How badly you want the job can strongly influence how patient you can be.
                        Wow 5 years. Does make me feel better. Thinking it must take less cause I qualified for 3 out of the 4 criteria they needed at that time...

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                          If it's any consolation to you (and to others who have waited ONLY a year or two), you're far from breaking the record. There are many who have come before, and have been on this board also, that took much longer. I was at a little over 5 years and a guy that got hired after me at my port took almost 6 years. How badly you want the job can strongly influence how patient you can be.
                          I think I am on the 5 year plan! Did the 5 years include military commitments or anything?
                          Geo- Florida
                          CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                          NOR- 98 10/25/13
                          Qual- GS 7
                          TSL- 2/28/14
                          PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                          VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                          VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14

Comment

• Originally posted by gjose619 View Post
                            Great job bro. I'll see you at FLETC. I have the same date.
                            See you there, PFT2 at 7am tomorrow
                            CBPO: GS-5
                            Geo: SW
                            Tested: Sep '13
                            NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                            Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                            Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                            Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                            The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                            BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                            EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Originally posted by M4V View Post
                              No, it's in Dulles, Sterling.

That's where I took my VBT. Make sure you park in first row where it says visotors or they will make you go back out and move your vehicle. I thought I was being nice parking my truck up on a mound of snow in the back row (leaving spaces for cars), but they made me move to teh front row to be safe. Anyway, if you ahve any questions I can try to answer it. My GPS took me right to teh correct building using teh address in teh e-mail.

14-3 here and No TSL packet received yet as well.
                              SM3

CBPO

14-2
                              Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                              Grade: GS-7
                              CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                              NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                              TSL: 11/18/2014
                              Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                              01/06/15 VBT/SI
                              01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                              03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

I think I am on the 5 year plan! Did the 5 years include military commitments or anything?
                                The way that they used to do hiring for the CBPO position allowed an applicant to select only the specific ports where they would be willing to work. So let's say that an applicant chose a tiny/slow port in the middle of the country, like Omaha, Nebraska. Well it would take literally years for a position to open up at that port, but the applicant would get to go exactly where they wanted.
                                Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4214 users online. 185 members and 4029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X