Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
    Depressing to think about.
    I know how you feel. Hang on there; it will happen soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
      Yah, let's start emailing and calling all the case managers now listed in this public forum and question them about status along with the status of my buddies Billy Bob and Jody!! That's not going to jam up the process much!! You guys need to chill out and just let things work themselves out. Unless you need to make an inquire about a clear and obvious mistake, let MHC work. This is coming from a 13-1 applicant. And I'm only a 13-1 applicant because I changed my geo in early 2013 to central east coast because I wasn't moving along at all in the process for Florida applicants. So in reality, I'm a 10-2 or 10-3 applicant or some mess like that. I'm even Federal LE who enforces pretty much the same laws and I'm still here PATIENTLY waiting for my 4th polygraph appointment. Yes this is correct, 4th!!! The other 3 were canceled. I've decided to copy this and save it since I know I'll be re-posting this in a few months once more applicants start to forget they've applied to work for the federal government where everything takes time and nothing make sense. None the less, good luck to all and stay safe...
      I see where you're coming from. We can do nothing but wait patiently Although it hurts to wait for so long.

Comment

Yah, let's start emailing and calling all the case managers now listed in this public forum and question them about status along with the status of my buddies Billy Bob and Jody!! That's not going to jam up the process much!! You guys need to chill out and just let things work themselves out. Unless you need to make an inquire about a clear and obvious mistake, let MHC work. This is coming from a 13-1 applicant. And I'm only a 13-1 applicant because I changed my geo in early 2013 to central east coast because I wasn't moving along at all in the process for Florida applicants. So in reality, I'm a 10-2 or 10-3 applicant or some mess like that. I'm even Federal LE who enforces pretty much the same laws and I'm still here PATIENTLY waiting for my 4th polygraph appointment. Yes this is correct, 4th!!! The other 3 were canceled. I've decided to copy this and save it since I know I'll be re-posting this in a few months once more applicants start to forget they've applied to work for the federal government where everything takes time and nothing make sense. None the less, good luck to all and stay safe...
        CASS is the worst thing created for the applicant. I believe it was much better when you put your application in, took the test, and then when on with the rest of your life. You answered the correspondence when it came and completed the tasks that correspondence directed you to complete. There was no checking something every day to see if there was a green check. CASS just seems to create a false impression that the process is fast or progresses in a particular order.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
          CASS is the worst thing created for the applicant. I believe it was much better when you put your application in, took the test, and then when on with the rest of your life. You answered the correspondence when it came and completed the tasks that correspondence directed you to complete. There was no checking something every day to see if there was a green check. CASS just seems to create a false impression that the process is fast or progresses in a particular order.

FB
          Yea cass is kinda diabolic lol

Comment

• My case mgr had changed 3 times without me being informed?

Originally posted by milperil View Post
            Wow. Make sure you email the right case manager. I emailed my case manager once, and he replied the same day. I'm assuming you've already done your medical and pft1 Right? email or call one of these case managers based on your last four:

0000-1666 Jake [email protected] (952) 857-3032

1667-3333 Sarah CBPHiring-BI-
            [email protected] (952) 857-3033

3334-4999 Natalie [email protected] (952) 857-3034

5000-6666 Chris [email protected] (952) 857-3037

6667-8333 Robert [email protected] (952) 857-3031

8334-9999 Laurie [email protected] (952) 857-3036

Comment

• Originally posted by dwl109 View Post
              Any 14-3 updates? I passed my medical and pt1 about a month back. green light on medical, still nothing (no packet)
              14-3 here. No TSL packet yet :/// have you sent any emails to MHC?

Comment

• Mine still isn't green, and I scheduled/ took my poly already.
                SM3

CBPO

14-2
                Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                Grade: GS-7
                CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                TSL: 11/18/2014
                Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                  Wow. Make sure you email the right case manager. I emailed my case manager once, and he replied the same day. I'm assuming you've already done your medical and pft1 Right? email or call one of these case managers based on your last four:

0000-1666 Jake [email protected] (952) 857-3032

1667-3333 Sarah CBPHiring-BI-
                  [email protected] (952) 857-3033

3334-4999 Natalie [email protected] (952) 857-3034

5000-6666 Chris [email protected] (952) 857-3037

6667-8333 Robert [email protected] (952) 857-3031

8334-9999 Laurie [email protected] (952) 857-3036
                  Josh 24- My case manager responds w/in 1 business day. Sorry you are having so much trouble.
                  SM3

CBPO

14-2
                  Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                  Grade: GS-7
                  CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                  NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                  TSL: 11/18/2014
                  Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI
                  01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                  03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

Nailed it. And if I had a bunch of people contacting me over their stuff, guess where their information goes...to the bottom of the pile. They know you're there but things take time. You'll know when they know!

Comment

• -01hey guys I have a question I really apply for the 14-01 announcement but because I was still within the three years since I took and failed my polygraph from 2011 I had to wait until September of 2014 to to reapply under the 14 - 3 announcement the process has been moving along ,but here is my question anyone else who applied under the 14-03 receive their SF 86 email and TSL fingerprint cards in the mail yet.I have a buddy who applied in the 14 - 1 announcement receive that I've asked several people whowho have applied to the 14 - 3 about the 86 and a fingerprint cards and none of them have received it either my next step would be my interview in a week and a half.I'm really hoping to get to the whole process this time. opposed to the last time now I have a growing family and have 11 years within the federal government

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                        -01hey guys I have a question I really apply for the 14-01 announcement but because I was still within the three years since I took and failed my polygraph from 2011 I had to wait until September of 2014 to to reapply under the 14 - 3 announcement the process has been moving along ,but here is my question anyone else who applied under the 14-03 receive their SF 86 email and TSL fingerprint cards in the mail yet.I have a buddy who applied in the 14 - 1 announcement receive that I've asked several people whowho have applied to the 14 - 3 about the 86 and a fingerprint cards and none of them have received it either my next step would be my interview in a week and a half.I'm really hoping to get to the whole process this time. opposed to the last time now I have a growing family and have 11 years within the federal government
                        How did you fail your polygraph the first time ?

Comment

• I took the poly twice that year once in August in once in September the examiner told me I didn't pass I guess it was inconclusive I'm not really sure and you can appeal it.

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                            I took the poly twice that year once in August in once in September the examiner told me I didn't pass I guess it was inconclusive I'm not really sure and you can appeal it.
                            Took it once and got inconclusive scheduled for a take 2 ....

Comment

• I was offered a position as a GS-5. I was told I could start anywhere from a step-1 to a step-10, however until I commit to the job they wont know what step I will start at. I am a current GOV employee making well over a GS-5. I cant take a pat cut as a step-1. Does anyone have any experience with this? Will they most likely keep me as a step-10 since I am making well over that salary?

Comment

• FINALLY!! 14-3 here, and I received my TSL Packet today. Check your email guys!! I saw it this morning and finished it in one hour. Its already submitted. More sitting and waiting. Hopefully the fingerprints will get here soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12688 users online. 474 members and 12214 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X